Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if anyone would like to help me out for week 4, I would gladly do so in return. I believe I have eight total players on a bye week. Including both my qb's... Quality drafting...

whoa whoa whoa. if you're implying what I think you're implying, that's strictly against the roolz. No temporary swapping of players for bye-weeks. Nein. Niet. Non.

whoa whoa whoa. if you're implying what I think you're implying, that's strictly against the roolz. No temporary swapping of players for bye-weeks. Nein. Niet. Non.

I'm simply implying that I can use some better players and that I am up for some trades. Preferably before week 4 comes along.

that nigga been holdin it down. him and cutler are the sleeper picks of the season. big thangs.

I have Turner in my other league, and I'm 3-0. Not only thanks to him, but I had a much better draft in that league. How you guy's doing in your other leagues?

I have Turner in my other league, and I'm 3-0. Not only thanks to him, but I had a much better draft in that league. How you guy's doing in your other leagues?

2-1 (so better than dis one). My other draft's a keeper and team is deadly on paper. LT and Palmer have killed me the first 2 weeks but in went Rivers and BAM!