Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't like trades do you sir?

I think that trading ENTIRE rosters or multiple star players is just odd. Was your draft that bad? Are you that shook your season is over ALREADY?!

It just feels shady and fucked to me to see that much action that is not based on needs, but more a fuck my season vibe.

But who knows, maybe im the pussy here, i just never seen this much action, with this many players, so early in the season...

Just my 2 cents...

if anything, you should be questioning the roddy white/ ted ginn trade. haha. that was sort of an unbalanced trade from the get go.

BUSTED :eek:

Hey now... That trade was proposed to me not the other way round. Given the # of return yards Ginn had last year, it didn't look too bad at the time.

Hey now... That trade was proposed to me not the other way round. Given the # of return yards Ginn had last year, it didn't look too bad at the time.

haha. i actually had ginn marked as a minor sleeper, and wouldve probably drafted him in one of the later rounds if he fell far enough. but ginn for white? i dunno. good trade for you though.

Yeah i was the one that actually propose this trade to ispy. I was counting on burleson and ginn to get me recieving points and return/punt points. Now with burleson out and ginn doing nothing, my WRs are weak. Burleson was good to me for only one week!

I think that trading ENTIRE rosters or multiple star players is just odd. Was your draft that bad? Are you that shook your season is over ALREADY?!

It just feels shady and fucked to me to see that much action that is not based on needs, but more a fuck my season vibe.

But who knows, maybe im the pussy here, i just never seen this much action, with this many players, so early in the season...

Just my 2 cents...

Understood, but I guess I really don't think it's that crazy. Personally, I think I could have won this league last year if I would have made a move or two instead of just counting on Brady week in and week out so that's why I'm trying to get something going sooner rather than later.

Just my 2 cents...

Understood, but I guess I really don't think it's that crazy. Personally, I think I could have won this league last year if I would have made a move or two instead of just counting on Brady week in and week out so that's why I'm trying to get something going sooner rather than later.

its mad fun to watch your season die... i have not been down like this in years at stupid FF. Damn brady and the computer fucking me with my first pick...

alas, there is nothing i can do but keep fighting and perhaps ruin a season or two. I hope to do both!

i had my game won. Then AP didnt do anything and Bush with his returns TD got me a loss. Good Game Pantheist

good game. i had given up hope on that game, was already preparing for next week. thought ap would get into the end zone at least once and put it out of reach.