Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck, my team is not coming through at all right now. Gonna need a huge night from Rivers, and something really big from Holmes tomorrow.

red, I picked up Sims-Walker in my other league this week and didn't play him either. I still have a slight lead, but he would have given me about a 20 point cushion.

cmon percy harvin!!! do me good on monday night, i want to get this win over the comish! haha

your D came in HUGE this week, it would not even be a game except for those two jerks.

good luck and fuck you.

props to all.

i need some mason crosby points. 3-1 all depends on one foot.

Wow, too close for comfort. I definitely thought Crosby was going to hit a game tying kick for the Packers and the game winner for you. Back to .500 for me unless some garbage score changes go through tonight...

Wow, too close for comfort. I definitely thought Crosby was going to hit a game tying kick for the Packers and the game winner for you. Back to .500 for me unless some garbage score changes go through tonight...

if those dipshits didnt go for it on that goal line stand the vikes put up i shoulda won. good game though.

i really thought harven was going to bury me... if your DB had not gone out i think you would have won, either way it was one of the better games i have seen in FF in a while, at least for me.

groups are still tight, very good year so far. I am down to trade a good WR other than Wayne and Smith for a RB... hit me up, could even throw in Bush on top of it... lemme know some trades or i will start offering.

props to all.

encased meats and 94ers are almost tied. 108.48-108.50... lookin good.

my computer went schitzo and when i rebooted it, westbrook was up by like 30. fuuuck. hopefully my receiving corp performs well.

and how about them cardiac cats. wow.