Ever go to a white power message board?

Guest StuckOnStupid

Guest StuckOnStupid

while eating some tasty jerk chicken the other day, i was asking my girlfriend what racists eat. is it considered bad taste for a bigot to tuck into an enchilada? can a neo-nazi enjoy some tasty thai food? do klan members eat nan bread, or are they all "WHITE FLOUR FUELS WHITE POWER!!"? So i googled white recipes, and variations on it, and i found the stormfront mesage board.

Wow, this shit is pretty fucking hilarious. Living in the city, i forget that people like this actually exist, because in the city people like this tend to not vocalize their beliefs much. But holy shit, its nuts. it's like superfuture kind of, with official threads, trash sections, event listings, etc...but, you know...they are racists.

also they are REALLY into this brand called SUPREME(acy).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that I read an entire page about how it's so unfortunate that everyone thinks you're a wackjob if you try and tell them about "the jew conspiracy."

I keep going back and forth between being, frankly, disturbed, and highly amused by how these people are essentially caricatures of themselves.

one time a few months ago i became really interested in the white power movement and spent a lot of time on WP websites and message boards, and found it to be more disturbing to me, and yet, more entertaining, than all the gory films and whacked out internet videos i've seen in all my life.

i'm totally with Servo on that one, and i'm positive i understand exactly the kind of strange tug-of-war that goes on inside your head when you read something so fucked up that you laugh because otherwise you've got no other logical response.

my favorite, though, is reading the section of stormfront where uhh.. the "antis", or anti-racists, are allowed to argue with dedicated members of the site. it is kind of like watching seals get clubbed. pure white baby seals, at that.

i'm totally with Servo on that one, and i'm positive i understand exactly the kind of strange tug-of-war that goes on inside your head when you read something so fucked up that you laugh because otherwise you've got no other logical response.

You put it better than I could.

If they're all racists, what do they argue about? Which minority is the most threatening? I imagine that board is a lot like Bill posting in WDYWT. No one really disagrees with each other and they just give + Rep all over the place. Does that make sense? Is relating Superfuture posters to racism wrong?

really out of all the races ive met, white people do some fucked up things

im not even talking about white power KKK types, just regular ass white dudes do some crazy shit on the regular

i was on the subway, some drunk kid jumps into the hit by the rails, and starts doing jumping jacks and shit to impress his friends..

what a dumbass

im not even talking about white power KKK types, just regular ass white dudes do some crazy shit on the regular

i was on the subway, some drunk kid jumps into the hit by the rails, and starts doing jumping jacks and shit to impress his friends..

what a dumbass

I tend to imagine that it's generally drunk people who do 'some fucked up things' more so than any particular race.

"WHITE FLOUR FUELS WHITE POWER!!"

I missed that the first time I read this thread. I am lol'ing.

what a dumbass

i would guess their forum posts are like this, except you swap white for black/jewish/asian/mexican/etc

i have read this exact board before.

i think some of the stuff these guys say is totally legit analysis (but never when they promote discrimination). i was mostly disturbed when i read it before, but i was often surprised at how well thought out and thorough some of their ideology was communicated. i was more frightened by the amount i sympathized with them than i was by the overt racism of their posts. especially since im not white, nor a supremacist.

i showed my brother that link and he was totally into it too. its fascinating to read something so far out of your worldveiw that people take time to deconstruct shit you KNOW is wrong, but do it in a way that makes you consider their point.

but those types of members were few and far between, cause most of them are just rowdy racist assholes.

i lvoe reading discussions on pride that dont depend on discrimination, though. that shit is amazing to see. (and take with a grain of salt of course.)

Guest Airjamie

Ha....hahahahahahahahahahha. Stormfront holds regular meeting thingys near my town. Dudes are total pussies. And I mean these dudes are fucking lame. They arent even scary "i have an like 30 AKs in a bunker behind my house and i kill everything i eat" racists. Nah dude i mean motherfuckers go to barnes and noble and drink coffee and have prayer groups and shit. Basically if you live in the south and go to church its a good bet you really hate them fuckin cullerds.