Ever go to a white power message board?

Guest StuckOnStupid

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I grew up in a small, (homo)genous town in Wisconsin. During high school, I'd walk past a parochial school every day (I'm guessing K-8).

Nearly every afternoon, as I walked past during their recess, they'd (6-7 yr olds) zero in on me, rush to the chain-link fence and cry out a collective, 'Nigger!"

I was embarrassed. Then I was amused. But then I remembered that I've always been asian. And a fair-skinned one at that.

Years later while attending the U, I encountered an incident that helped me pass some absolution towards those kids.

While riding an elevator, a bunch of guys (presumably, as you'll read later, were of Middle Eastern descent) got on later. As I stood alone, they eyed me conspicuously.

Finally, one from their clan simply asks (with the requisite accent), "Are you Palestinian?"

I was irritated. Then I was confused. Since I thought I was an asian...or an honorary black.

Did anyone ever ask them the questions about eating food from other countries?

I'm interested in what they would say .. and if they do eat things from different countries and of different ethnic backgrounds .. what excuse they give to make it okay in their fucked up way of thinking.

Guest StuckOnStupid
Tried but failed to find this on youtube...this was shown on TV in the UK a while back. The reactions were priceless...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jhtml?xml=/arts/2006/11/05/svgenetic05.xml

they actually address DNA tests such as this one in a thread on the stormfront site. One of the members actually got his test back and reported with dismay that he had a wide variety of races in his DNA. The members quickly soothed his fears by stating that "The Jew multicultural conspiracy" made sure to subvert the test results to make everyone have a trace of "mud blood". I shit you not.