The Most Stylish Movies Ever

broneck

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

word? it was kinda tongue/ cheek...
well the covr is certianyl nicer. gott a nigga wearin a scarf roun his nek. klassy.

but ya arsene lupin...no offense but da movie itself wont rly tht good...i doubt lupin III wud b bettr....judgin frm fact it live action ver of ANIME LOL

Guest jmatsu
well the covr is certianyl nicer. gott a nigga wearin a scarf roun his nek. klassy.

but ya arsene lupin...no offense but da movie itself wont rly tht good...i doubt lupin III wud b bettr....judgin frm fact it live action ver of ANIME LOL

on the reals, i am a durkis fanboy. but yeah lupin the 3rd live movie was painful to watch, but everyone dressed cool.

Gay.

Hard Candy- lame movie, but the cinematography in it is just astounding.

Buffalo 66- Vince's boots are fantastic.

9 songs.

2046- war did a really great job with it- the costume design is really really good

Tajja- tajja.jpg

twentyninepalms, irreversible, brown bunny...

yeah.

Please tell me how to obtain Tajja, I swear I will worship you.

^is that poster for sale somewhere?? thanx

Oh, that would be pretty hard to find but with repros you never know, I imagine you would have a better odd of finding it in Tokyo. I'm quite fond of this one myself:

belledejourjja1.jpg

It's pretty hard to do good "floating heads" posters and the japanese hit the nail on the head on the Belle de Jour ones.

Guest jmatsu
Oh, that would be pretty hard to find but with repros you never know, I imagine you would have a better odd of finding it in Tokyo. I'm quite fond of this one myself:

belledejourjja1.jpg

It's pretty hard to do good "floating heads" posters and the japanese hit the nail on the head on the Belle de Jour ones.

i tend to like japanese movie posters, but i gotta give it up to the polish.

You can get the last one for $4550 (original, two panel, near mint). I'm not a collector myself so I'd settle for a good retro but still, its nice to have the choice.

The polish are fine illustrators but their posters become something else, sort of a spinoff from the main work (the film).