The Most Stylish Movies Ever

broneck

lolz at some of youse catz choices...

heres mine:

ma lady audrey hepburn clad in givenchy in breakfast at tiffany's

and

ma man al pacino in scar face (im suprised no one brought this up, this is probably the most classic of all stylish movie, not to mention gangstazzz nigga!)

no no no scarface is not stylish at all, its too ostentatious and dont go saying thats what makes it stylish even blow is more stylish than scarface

reservoir dogs is damm stylish

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's my God as well. One of my friends, who's opinion about films I value very highly, told me that Leung is the best living actor and I think I have to agree.

Was he in Fulltime Killer?

Jeez come to think of it...my HK gun-fu/triad collection consists of mostly Tony Leung...even more than Chow Yun Fat.

He's my God as well. One of my friends, who's opinion about films I value very highly, told me that Leung is the best living actor and I think I have to agree.

yes...yes....yes.... NOT! he sucks in acting, i think. dont flame me now, no hate, just love niggaz! in fact i think many of the actors, actresses (with jlo asides) isnt very talented at all. they can only act, and just a little bit of it.

well, if you ask me, then id say indian actors are the BEST (im not sayin it just cause im indian btw) cause think bout it, they can sing, act and dance, all three! they must be super talented and gifted or work their ass hard enough to be able to master all those three gifts and work them out at the same time!!!

heres my list of the actors btw:

my favorite actor of all (he's slightly above al pacino, sorry al;)!)

ma man, Amitabh Bachchan. big B is a fuckn a, livin legend actor in the history of bollywood nigga! (in case y'all s wonderin, bollywood is bigger than hollywood.)

amitabhbachchan2ju3.jpg

is it just me or are you guys feelin that al pacino is tryin to copy the big B's style? damn his hair, goatee etc is just a spittin image of the legend! specially in ocean 13, its obvi that he tryin to look like big B, fuckin hilarious!

here:

alpacinoheadgz4.jpg

number two is:

if any of you said name a talented actor outside of bollywood, then the pick should be ma man al.

alpacinoscarfaceposterclu1.jpg

come on niggaz, the guy could seriously play any part, and hes acting skil is on par to big B. not of that tony leung shit could even compare wit these two moguls man!

you fuckin tony leung cock-a-roach...die...!!!!!:P

pacinoalphotoalpacino62wv6.jpg

yes...yes....yes.... NOT! he sucks in acting, i think. dont flame me now, no hate, just love niggaz! in fact i think many of the actors, actresses (with jlo asides) isnt very talented at all. they can only act, and just a little bit of it.

well, if you ask me, then id say indian actors are the BEST (im not sayin it just cause im indian btw) cause think bout it, they can sing, act and dance, all three! they must be super talented and gifted or work their ass hard enough to be able to master all those three gifts and work them out at the same time!!!

heres my list of the actors btw:

my favorite actor of all (he's slightly above al pacino, sorry al;)!)

ma man, Amitabh Bachchan. big B is a fuckn a, livin legend actor in the history of bollywood nigga! (in case y'all s wonderin, bollywood is bigger than hollywood.)

amitabhbachchan2ju3.jpg

is it just me or are you guys feelin that al pacino is tryin to copy the big B's style? damn his hair, goatee etc is just a spittin image of the legend! specially in ocean 13, its obvi that he tryin to look like big B, fuckin hilarious!

here:

alpacinoheadgz4.jpg

number two is:

if any of you said name a talented actor outside of bollywood, then the pick should be ma man al.

alpacinoscarfaceposterclu1.jpg

come on niggaz, the guy could seriously play any part, and hes acting skil is on par to big B. not of that tony leung shit could even compare wit these two moguls man!

you fuckin tony leung cock-a-roach...die...!!!!!:P

pacinoalphotoalpacino62wv6.jpg