The Flat Head 3001 World Tour

PG2G

I didn't get the jeans yet. I have been out of town since Thursday night though. Nothing was left on my door and I don't see anything that my roomate brought inside so hopefully they'll be here tomorrow. I will post as soon a I get them.

Did we ever agree if we were gonna wash these if needed or were gonna go unwashed for 13 months?

please wash. otherwise that would be absolutely horrid for the participants on the later half of the tour. i know i will be soaking them in a bronners bath for a good few hours before i wear them.

I'm here. Jeans still didn't come today. If they're not here by tomorrow I'm going to get worried. I'll PM Kiya and see if he has a tracking number.

Quick update - UPS didn't have my corret address so that's why it's been taking so long. I just got in touch with them and I'm going to pick the jeans up after work today. I'll post when I've recieved them.

sorry for being stupid, what's different between this topic and the other one for flathead 3001?

This thread is for the group of people who are part of a year-long tour in which one pair of Flat Head 3001s, size 32, will be passed from person to person to be worn for one month at a time, culminating with the jeans returning to Kiya at Self Edge where they, along with pictures and other momentos, will be put on display. The thread is a means of communication for those involved or have an interest in the project.

Here's the fisrt set of pics, let me know if you want to see anything else. I'm definitely not a photographer so give me some ideas if you want to see something.

Here's my observations so far: the denim is really stiff compared to anything I've worn before, the thighs are also VERY tight right now. I'm tempted to say too tight, but I'm going to wear these things hard and see what happens. Due to this, I'm not going to give them a soak. If I soaked them, I know that they would not fit my thighs. I'm going to take them for a long bike ride tonight after work if it stops raining to stretch them out.

FlatHeads003.jpg

FlatHeads004.jpg

FlatHeads005.jpg

FlatHeads006.jpg

Keep the card in one of the rear pockets. :)

Can you take some pictures of the fit? They look good.

I'm heading to work right now so I'll take some pics of the fit later. be prepared to see some super tight thighs...

Yay!!!

Eventhough I hardly posted here yet I secretly am very excited about this.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Oh and good idea about the blog.

Pics so far look nice. Gotta love the spelling errors on the patch!

Keep the card in one of the rear pockets. :)

Those backpockets are going to have so much stuff in them by the end of the project.

Grrrrreat!