denim contest: dubbleworks 660 interst check

cheep

which do you want?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. which do you want?

• yes, 34 inseam
    • yes, 36 inseam

shit i was in mexico and i couldnt get hold of a computer and i completly missed out on this.

So is this like a custom sufu denim project? i would pay if its around 120ish as mentioned and maybe get those instead of the skulls ive been currently looking at.

When would the purchase be available if it does go through?

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been said before, but I'll just say it again.

So far 231 people have voted.

I believe that's quite a big amount and that would be a big order for Warehouse to produce.

Besides that even half of that would already be too much for a contest, and the contest part is what sets this apart from being just a random group buy.

How about, once we get the specifics on size, detail, price etc, we do another vote on how many people are still interested in buying the jeans, and how many of those are actually willing to commit to a contest.

The interest is clearly there, now there has to be communicated (wich I believe Cheep is in the middle of as we speak) with all parties involved about exact nrs.

It's no good for BIG's nor Sufu reputation when Warehouse produces 200 jeans and then 50 people flake.

This has been said before, but I'll just say it again.

So far 231 people have voted.

I believe that's quite a big amount and that would be a big order for Warehouse to produce.

Besides that even half of that would already be too much for a contest, and the contest part is what sets this apart from being just a random group buy.

How about, once we get the specifics on size, detail, price etc, we do another vote on how many people are still interested in buying the jeans, and how many of those are actually willing to commit to a contest.

The interest is clearly there, now there has to be communicated (wich I believe Cheep is in the middle of as we speak) with all parties involved about exact nrs.

It's no good for BIG's nor Sufu reputation when Warehouse produces 200 jeans and then 50 people flake.

I would imagine they'll produce the jeans based on the actual pre-order like BiG usually does for limited run jeans, as opposed to this unscientific poll. I'm also fairly certain that actual number will be significantly lower than what's represented here.

some bad news... looks like a 36 post shrink inseam is not gonna be possable.:(

Can you get us some solid details? I think that would be a much better way of seeing who's in and who's out.

yeah... heres what i know now.

-warehouse 1000xx denim

-warehouse hardware.

-raw

-custom designed leather patch.

price is not set... should be within the next few days, but may be up to 140...

Does that mean there won't be pocket stitching, or just that we won't get to design it ourselves?

yeah... we tried for the 36" inseam and warehouse said it cant be done. hopefully by the beginning of next week gordon will have a raw and one wash pair and will be able to give us some measurements and pictures of the fit.

im not really sure how much more than the original price of 120 these will be, but it wont be much.

wow this progressed fast but in a good way. although if we pre-order now, we still won't be able to start wearing 'em until the sammie contest ends. $140 is still pretty decent, skin tight thighs... eh.

You fellows shouldn't worry so much about the inseam.

If you stretch them while they're wet (and maybe a few more times while hang drying) you should be able to get an extra 1-2" out of a 34. I mean a waistband will stretch a couple inches right? If you pull it, it will stretch.

(then again... I'm not in this cuz it's too skinny/lowrise... oh well... c'est la vie...)

i really wanna be a part of this but am fucked if the preorder starts soon unless we can have an opition for down payments.

it will be a month before the jeans come in once preordering is done. im not sure about payment, but you can talk to gordon at BiG once the preorders start.

the skin tight thing came from someone saying that the the model on bears wearing them looked kinda on the thin side and they were skin tight on him but of course everyone knows that the model on bears has thunder thighs and even the more relaxed jeans are quite tight on him.

So if we are ordering from BiG then that means the price of these jeans will boost up to 190 since shipping to me costs 50US....