334 members have voted

1. 1. which do you want?

• yes, 34 inseam
    • yes, 36 inseam

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... i think there will be an option for 34 or 36 after shrink... with the 36 being 10$ extra.

Oh shit. That's awesome man. Thought Warehouse would say "pick one or the other fuckers, you're lucky to be getting anything at all", but seems like they're really steppin' up on this special occasion. Props.

(Reaches and adds a couple more quarters to the dbl-wk contest piggy bank.)

I'll pick up the DW5P then, for 11400 yen, and try on 660.

I guess it's safe to assume that the fit will be largely the same, perhaps a bit tighter or looser, due to the use of different denim?

Thanks for the info, cheep.

Edit: I might as well just get both versions, actually.

from what he told me, they were gonna use a non specific denim for the jeans he was getting, but he asked for the 1000xx... which actually is what it said on the rakuten page... hmmm...

Yeah, I remember also that in the original Dubbel... 660 -thread it was said that it uses the 1000xx denim. Anyways, I was just a little bit alarmed if they were going to change that away. :)

salaami is officially down for the cause...great denim,price,perks, the whole bag of snacks. i was thinking about getting a new pair, but ill definately wait for these. just tell me when...

hopefully preorders will start soon.

36 inseam is the only option, but these are all raw and gordon does chainstitching on an old union special machine. he is also going to be doing sizing experiments, so that should not be a problem.

im just as excited about this as anyone... i cant wait to get my pair

Hey cheep, I have a question regarding the leather patch. In earlier posts you say it will be custom but then you said it will be original. Does that mean it is the dubbleworks patch "upgraded" to leather, or is it still going to be custom. If custom, do you have any designs you can show us?

Hey cheep, I have a question regarding the leather patch. In earlier posts you say it will be custom but then you said it will be original. Does that mean it is the dubbleworks patch "upgraded" to leather, or is it still going to be custom. If custom, do you have any designs you can show us?

i dont have any designs... i was hoping that we could get some design ideas from people who are in the contest. we will decide what the patch is.

so, for quick clarification. Do we not know what type of denim is being used yet?

the denim that is going to be used is the 1000xx denim. no question on that.

i dont know where the skin tight thighs thing comes from. talking to mizanation, who is the only person i know of on here to have tried these on, the fit is really good, and hes not a tight jeans man.

miz, how would you compare the top block fit to the pbj xx-005?

should people who like slimmer cuts go with their 005 size?

i dont have any designs... i was hoping that we could get some design ideas from people who are in the contest. we will decide what the patch is.

...If anybody wants to sketch their designs out, they can then pm me and I'll illustrate them up to a professional standard, maybe if there's any other designers on this thread they could do the same so I'm not overwhelmed, we can then post them up and have a vote if we do go with a custom patch...It'll then be easier just to hand the file print ready of the winner over to cheep and dubbleworks designers can then extract it!

Would you not buy because of the patch?

well, im anal about details, so if the patch isnt leather, i would be less inclined to buy, even @ this incredible price. no one can convince me that if we are buying in bulk, we cant get a leather patch. paper patches are too cheap for this endeavor. my brother is one of the best graphic designers around, so we are gonna burn a little inspiration and see if we can come up with something worth voting for...

the patch is going to be leather, but this is a tiny order. warehouse doesnt do this for just anyone... gordon has done alot to make this happen.

think about this... usually if a japanese store wants to carry warehouse, they have to order 1000 or more and they get what warehouse gives them... nothing custom.

here's the patch size for us to use for the design. It measures W 3 1/4" x L 2

5/8". We don't have to include the warehouse name but I'd like to.

heres a patch you can play around with. when youre done, if you can resize to the size above it will make it easier on everyone.

tagqo5.jpg

have fun with it... after we get some designs ill start a new thread and we can vote.

...If anybody wants to sketch their designs out, they can then pm me and I'll illustrate them up to a professional standard, maybe if there's any other designers on this thread they could do the same so I'm not overwhelmed, we can then post them up and have a vote if we do go with a custom patch...It'll then be easier just to hand the file print ready of the winner over to cheep and dubbleworks designers can then extract it!

That's an excellent offer, but why don't we just view everyone's rough drafts for choosing purposes and the winner you can 'make official' to save you a lot of trouble.

the patch is going to be leather, but this is a tiny order. warehouse doesnt do this for just anyone... gordon has done alot to make this happen.

think about this... usually if a japanese store wants to carry warehouse, they have to order 1000 or more and they get what warehouse gives them... nothing custom.

Truth be spoken here. We don't mean shit in the bigger cosmic picture. Wanna look deep? Wrap a newspaper around your head.

Will "Warehouse Japan x Superfuture" be going on the patch ?

P.S. I actually like paper patches (obviously high quality ones)

I think they look cool over time.

from cheep's post, it seems people over here will be able to edit/photoshop it as they wish and once it reaches a certain date, the board will vote on which appeals more to them.