334 members have voted

1. 1. which do you want?

• yes, 34 inseam
    • yes, 36 inseam

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That patch doesn't mention anything about cheep, so I don't see why it's a problem. So what if he is associated with the monkey image? It's not like anyone outside of SuFu would know what it meant. Personally, I love the idea of a monkey face on my patch. One of the reasons I bought a pair of Skulls was the unique/odd leather patch.

no one outside of sufu ever knows what any of the jeans we wear mean...it is a neat picture of a monkey, it's just weird...why not something else totally random like a half shaven sheep or something...

PlayBillSheep.gif

Regardless of the final patch design (kinda dig the monkey face, for what it's worth), I am down for a pair of these for sure.

-Jake

it is a funny well designed patch, but I agree the monkey should not be on the final patch. It is the ultimate symbol of the strange cheap riding that goes on here...no offense. Cheap did good work in organizing the sufu end of this contest, but to have his avatar or a symbol of him on the actual jeans is a little crazy in my opinion.

if anything, it should be BiGxW and Gordon on the patch.

what one really wants is cheep's ass cheeks on the patch. that way when not near a computer, we could still kiss his ass!!

in all seriousness what goes onto the patch is not a big deal as it will be covered by a belt and eventually rub off.

i'm kinda interested in this.

It took all 26 pages, but I'm inclined to agree.

I don't think I'll be working a job that doesn't allow jeans in the near future (or ever) and I mash out pretty hard when I travel (Alaska in my Samurai's) so I might actually be interested in the contest part of this, which I think is important. I don't want to get up on this if it's just gonna be some group buy, that sits in the back of peoples closets soon as that "next shit" pops up.

I don't know though, there's still something holding me back, and I think ultimately, it has something to do with my previous distaste for anything internet related...Some sort of stubborn pride.

I'll keep an eye on this thread though.

wpatchmg6.jpg

I like it a lot..simple and straight forward....

I still have to get used to the green ...I guess I am sort of disliking that color...guess it's just me being used to red or black lettering on patches...

So - yeah - looks good....

;)