1. 1. which do you want?

• yes, 34 inseam
    • yes, 36 inseam

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

If these have a slim ankle opening, for those of us who need a 36Leg, to be honest I actually think they would need to be LONGER.

I don't know why, but there is some sort of optical illusion when wearing slim ankle jeans - the inseam may be exactly the same as your other jeans - but the aesthetic makes them look shorter somehow.

Basically the polar opposite of how bootcuts always feel and look longer.

^It makes it easily accessible to pretty much every member on sufu. So hopefully plenty of members will participate and keep with the updates. That would be one hell of a contest.

I'm in, too. I'm concerned about waist size for the, ahem, chubby set.

My S5000 at 36 are definitely tight SuFu on my overweight body. Perhaps a few at size 38 for people like me, Dick Danger, and a few others?

I'm in for a 38 too....

Guest El Salvador

For this price, I'm in too. I hope there's gonna be some details on sizing soon. I'm not sure how accurate Bears sizing is.

So if the current denim contest ends on 11/01/07, why not wait a few weeks and start the next contest on 1/1/08? This would give some people a chance to take a breather from wearing the same jeans for a whole year and wear something else. This is just my idea and suggestion, but hey if everyone wants to start on Nov 1st, I'm down for it.