The Steam Locomotive

Conie Jeans

They do seem to run extremely small. I saw them in Bangkok (Trenner, Lee & Na) but in one wash and they had my size. I'm getting them raw in size 34 with an inseam of 36". I normally wear a 33 and I'm hoping that I could cold soak them to minimize shrinkage.

The fabric of these really caught my attention the way the Oni's did when I first saw them in Ueno. It looks slubby but not as slubby but the feel is very different from all my other jeans.

I'll post pics when I get them which will be in a day or two...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes we're actually finishing our 5th month on the tour, check it out if you all want, we're really happy with these jeans.

http://mynudies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6924

pics start on page 35 to skip all the chatter and some trouble we ran into with the post office.

ohh yea and this or next week Cameland gets the jeans...so you all get to see good 'ol Dom updating the thread. ;)

I just got a pair from g-a-r-d-e-n (excellent, fast EMS shipping and communication, BTW). In terms of feel I'd actually say this denim is closer to eternal 811 than oni. It's uneven in the weave, but not "rough" feeling. It's also VERY heavy compared to 811. Especially post-shrink. I got the D51XX and sized up - wish I hadn't. They fit perfect in the waist raw which means they'll end up being loose but that's OK. A man needs an occasional comfy pair, heh

• 2 months later...