Bugs on my denim?

doczein

This past Saturday night (3 days ago) i was out with some friends and, on a whim, we all decided to go into some woods and start a bonfire. I was wearing my Diors and eventually got into a position for quite a while where i was laying on a blanket, while my jeans were basically on the dirt from the knee down. When we left at the end of the night I tried to brush all the dirt off my pants. When i picked up my jeans again today for the first time since then and wore them, I found a tick staring at me from the thigh area. I brushed it off, but I'm afraid there may be some unwanted (read: dangerous) bacteria, microscopic insects, or even eggs on my jeans that i may not be seeing. i sprayed fabreze antimicrobial lightly on both sides of the jean and aggressively swiped both sides of the denim with my hands as first steps. anybody have any idea what else i should do (besides... washing them)?

This past Saturday night (3 days ago) i was out with some friends and, on a whim, we all decided to go into some woods and start a bonfire. I was wearing my Diors and eventually got into a position for quite a while where i was laying on a blanket, while my jeans were basically on the dirt from the knee down. When we left at the end of the night I tried to brush all the dirt off my pants. When i picked up my jeans again today for the first time since then and wore them, I found a tick staring at me from the thigh area. I brushed it off, but I'm afraid there may be some unwanted (read: dangerous) bacteria, microscopic insects, or even eggs on my jeans that i may not be seeing. i sprayed fabreze antimicrobial lightly on both sides of the jean and aggressively swiped both sides of the denim with my hands as first steps. anybody have any idea what else i should do (besides... washing them)?

whatever you do dont wash them.

I'd rather have a tick crawl up my d ck then wash my denim.

sorry but they are ruined, didnt you read the rules for wearing dior denim thread, use the search it will explain why.

I feel for you man, oh well better luck next time.

But seriously, I would suggest cold soak, or beat the hell out of them on the line with one of those old school clothe beater things

whatever you do dont wash them.

I'd rather have a tick crawl up my d ck then wash my denim.

im with him.. if you wan tto include lyme disease on the jeans your breaking in.. hhhaahhaa

sorry but they are ruined, didnt you read the rules for wearing dior denim thread, use the search it will explain why.

I feel for you man, oh well better luck next time.

But seriously, I would suggest cold soak, or beat the hell out of them on the line with one of those old school clothe beater things

i can't find it... point me to the thread?

im with him.. if you wan tto include lyme disease on the jeans your breaking in.. hhhaahhaa

you really have to stop posting.

hmmm...i thought the myth of not washing your jeans was dispelled a loooong time ago.

But if you want to risk it here's what you have to look forward to:

• Rash/rashes at the site of the tick bite or elsewhere on the body
  • Fever
  • Chills
  • Headaches
  • Stiff neck
  • Sore throat
  • Ear aches
  • Conjunctivitis (inflammation of the eye)
  • Fatigue
  • Swollen glands
  • Muscle aches
  • Joint pains
  • Jaw pain
  • Nausea

Stage 2

• Palpitations (feelings of an irregular or slow heart beat)
  • Dizziness
  • Mild shortness of breath
  • Chronic headaches
  • Stiff neck
  • Difficulty concentrating
  • Difficulty remembering
  • Sensitivity to bright light
  • Bell’s Palsy (facial drooping)
  • Pins and needles sensation in arms or legs

Late or Chronic (Stage III) - can develop months to years after the infected tick bite. These symptoms can occur without having any of the above-mentioned symptoms. Arthritis (painful, swollen joints)

Nervous system problems such as trouble concentrating, loss of memory, unusual fatigue, muscle weakness, tingling and numbness in the arms and legs

Maybe during stage 2 you can wash your jeans and you won't remember washing them due to difficulty remembering.

yeah....those complcations seem totally worth it....not. I don't know how common lyme disease is elsewhere, but on the east coast, it's all over the place. Known many people have it, and neruologically fucked people they've become.

Guest jeffvyain

SUFUers don't have sexual partners.

except cheep. he sells his pussy juice stained jeans on the internet and people buy them at premium prices

hmmm...i thought the myth of not washing your jeans was dispelled a loooong time ago.

But if you want to risk it here's what you have to look forward to:

• Rash/rashes at the site of the tick bite or elsewhere on the body
  • Fever
  • Chills
  • Headaches
  • Stiff neck
  • Sore throat
  • Ear aches
  • Conjunctivitis (inflammation of the eye)
  • Fatigue
  • Swollen glands
  • Muscle aches
  • Joint pains
  • Jaw pain
  • Nausea

Stage 2

• Palpitations (feelings of an irregular or slow heart beat)
  • Dizziness
  • Mild shortness of breath
  • Chronic headaches
  • Stiff neck
  • Difficulty concentrating
  • Difficulty remembering
  • Sensitivity to bright light
  • Bell’s Palsy (facial drooping)
  • Pins and needles sensation in arms or legs

Late or Chronic (Stage III) - can develop months to years after the infected tick bite. These symptoms can occur without having any of the above-mentioned symptoms. Arthritis (painful, swollen joints)

Nervous system problems such as trouble concentrating, loss of memory, unusual fatigue, muscle weakness, tingling and numbness in the arms and legs

Maybe during stage 2 you can wash your jeans and you won't remember washing them due to difficulty remembering.

how the hell is a pothead suppose to tell. it has the exact same symptoms of weed!

Put them in the Freezer. (preferably a coffin type-flat). Wait for them to thaw before brushing them down (or else you'll break threads). Re-freeze if paranoid. I don't know if this will damage your jeans but then they're dior's so I don't really care...sorry.

Man - don´t make a big deal out of this..

Tick bites you - go see a Doctor

Tick walks around on your Jeans - go take a picture...

I´ve had so many of them due to walking the dog - They´re harmless unless inside your skin...