Wearing SuFu denim to High School.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha! yeah when ppl ask me how much my pants/belt/wallet cost i eather say "a good bit" but if they really want to know i tell them, and normally they say somthing like "your stupid" but i dont care.

pssh, at least we're not the ones getting jeans made for 10 dollars from cheap labor sources and sold at 50 to retailers. with selvedge denim comes prestige and exclusitivity.

no one should even say "its stupid" they dont deserve to say things like that, people live different lifestyles and denim is ours! proudly represent what you have.

My favorite are the girls who ridicule you for your jeans, yet they are wearing shitty denim and have eight $400 purses.

girls who have commented on my jeans say that they like them. only my family has given me shit about my jeans.

well it depends for me. i know a munch of girls who think its really cool and want a pair, but i also know girls who think it the most disgusting thinkg ever. Atleast i dont have to shove a tampon up my vagina every month.

Then what do you shove up your vagina every month?;)

I don't get really any neg comments about the fit of my Japanese jeans, granted they're not all that tight, but all the neg comments I get are when people find out how much they cost. Some of my more "salt of the earth" friends can't fathom how anyone could ever spend $200+ on a pair of jeans. Things like eventual fading and indigo quality have never even crossed their minds. To each their own I guess...

girls who have commented on my jeans say that they like them. only my family has given me shit about my jeans.

seconded.

my dad gets pissed at me all the time because of my denim. says there "aren't enough real men in the world today"

all cause my jeans are a little tight

What school are you talking about raii? I am with m1sterko on this because I know now that I can't revert back to anything that isn't raw after learning so much about denim from superfuture.

sorry for the late response, i go to milpitas high.

sorry for the late response, i go to milpitas high.

ooh khoiphan area lol

seconded.

my dad gets pissed at me all the time because of my denim. says there "aren't enough real men in the world today"

all cause my jeans are a little tight

haha its kinda true though, sufu has alot of what others would classify "unmanly" exception: kunk75

he'll crush your skull.

Don't most gay guys wear bootcut True Religions or ROck & Republics with flip flops though?

No. Saying gay guys only wear certain brands is pretty stupid. I have a pair of Boot Cut rock republics and am not gay.

Edit: I got them before I found out about dior homme and have almost phased them out of my jean line up. I will admit though they are comfortable.

Saying gay guys only wear certain brands is pretty stupid. I have a pair of Boot Cut rock republics and am not gay.

I agree, it's not good to pigeon-hole, but he didn't say everyone who wears those brands is gay, as you implied he did... he just said most guys who are gay wear them.

If this guy sez it's true, then it's true. We are some bitch ni99as

evbf9Bkkiy8

holy god there's more:

pABR7CoM5uA

• 2 years later...

Definitely agree with #1 a.khan.. Sometimes I just say that they cost a lot and I don't say anything else.

Haha, and for the very last sentence, one of my friends actually thought I was wearing different jeans, but that they were all the same color.