falling out of love with your jeans :a single tear:

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it possible that we deliver the jeans by hand everytime? is it even possible? like, i will be in okinawa sometime this year. tweeds might make it to london, etc... sorry, just foolish talk.

i have another stupid suggestion.

NO WASHING.

the last guy is gonna have some funky jeans.

i'd def probably just hand them off to you miz. make a trip up to NYC.

if they arent getting washed i want to go last in hopes of being impregnated by combined super baby juice deposits (and in 9 months give birth to a smurf)

so TG is going pantyless for a month? betcha red doesn't even wear them, just cuts them to pieces and tapes em under his nose.

i think whoever has the jeans should/could do anything they like to it. like washing, soaking or repairing. i think that's part of the fun of this project, no?

if you'd like to go commando for a month, by all means, why not? but make sure you let the next person know so that he/she will have the option to wash and/or sterilize.

i think whoever has the jeans should/could do anything they like to it. like washing, soaking or repairing. i think that's part of the fun of this project, no?

if you'd like to go commando for a month, by all means, why not? but make sure you let the next person know so that he/she will have the option to wash and/or sterilize.

I think chicken is right - do whatever you would do in any other pair you own - just make sure the next person knows exactly whats up.

Allright , guys , let's not get carried away...

Handing over the Jeans personally could get a lot more expensive ...Or maybe you guys want to pay for my trip to London...

BTW - saving the package and the stamps - gives us a lot more interesting proof for where they have been...

And not washing ?? I really love you guys - but that could get gross...

If they smell - I'd have to wash them anyway ...can't wear them stinky...

So , which Jeans is it gonna be ??

All right-

sam113

homme.homme

arthur

evilgeniusdan

chasedizzy

dunai

ratatat

just need 5 more

Rocker sounds good to me.

I'm down with a 29 (maybe even 28 if I can squeeze into them) if you don't mind shipping them to Denmark. I'm pretty tall though, so 36L would be best for me. How do you guys feel about that?

I'm down with a 29 (maybe even 28 if I can squeeze into them) if you don't mind shipping them to Denmark. I'm pretty tall though, so 36L would be best for me. How do you guys feel about that?

I like 36L too.. 34 is OK for me but i prefer 36.

Longer the better anyway - will get a better variation in wear with the short vs tall people.

Denmark should be no biggy - after all they are being shipped to Australia.

All right-

sam113

homme.homme

arthur

evilgeniusdan

chasedizzy

dunai

ratatat

just need 5 more

Rocker sounds good to me.

sam, im down for a 29 since i missed the w30 ticket, i couldnt go any smaller than that though. if thats cool count me in. some KMWs would be neat... 34 or 36 inseam, i have/wear both. i wont be picky with that