falling out of love with your jeans :a single tear:

Ok-

386 makes 13.

I haven't heard back from several people who have expressed interest so Diamonds, you'll be our reserve if anyone bails.

The Skrawny 13

sam113 - America's Dairyland

homme.homme - Australia

arthur

evilgeniusdan

chasedizzy

dunaj - L.A.

ratatat

cameland

aramyr

heartworm - Denmark

dino mite! - Orlando

asterix - Cleveland

Reserves:

diamonds - Victoria B.C.

I still need everyone to confirm- so get at me people.

I'm gonna cover all the shipping as well-

I'll map the course and include shipping labels so each participant just has to slap the label on and send the jeans to the next playa.

I think I'll also include a journal in the package for everyone record their activities and significant jean wearing events.

If anyone has requests regarding where they fall in the order please make them known asap.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameland and Dino- you guys should go towards the end after the jeans have stretched- you'll fit in to them no problem.

my sentiments exactly, theyre going to be w29 correct? should be fine when they get to us near the end

One more confirmed.

The Skrawny 13

sam113 - America's Dairyland (28)

homme.homme - Australia

arthur

evilgeniusdan

chasedizzy

dunaj - L.A.

ratatat

cameland - Melbourne

aramyr - Tri Cities, WA (28)

heartworm - Denmark

dino mite! - Orlando (30)

asterix - Cleveland

386 - Tennessee

Reserve:

Diamonds - Victown B.C.

Axtang - Toronto

As far as the order goes- the Skrawniest should go early, so please list if you are a true 28, a true 29 or closer to 30.

Get at me with locations and we can get this started June 1.

:o ^ my bad, that comment was supposed to express my looking forward to them being stretched out since im one of the bigger ones in the rotation, ill just have to get at whoever ends up having them right before me and let em know no wash necessary..

One more confirmed.

The Skrawny 13

sam113 - America's Dairyland (28)

homme.homme - Australia

arthur

evilgeniusdan

chasedizzy

dunaj - L.A.

ratatat

cameland - Melbourne

aramyr - Tri Cities, WA (28)

heartworm - Denmark

dino mite! - Orlando (30)

asterix - Cleveland

386 - Tennessee

Reserve:

Diamonds - Victown B.C.

Axtang - Toronto

As far as the order goes- the Skrawniest should go early, so please list if you are a true 28, a true 29 or closer to 30.

Get at me with locations and we can get this started June 1.

I'd be up for it (waist=27-28), located in nyc

This really is one of the coolest ideas to come around in a long time. I can just see multiple pairs of awesome jeans floating around, picking up great stories.

I wonder if there are enough people to put together another group of 30s?

so the dirty dozen +1 is sponsored by BIG and the scrawny 13 is sponsored by context? are the contest correlated at all?

i think it would be interesting if both competitions began and ended in NYC.

do the dd+1 have a model yet? id like to find a compromise between slim and repro jeans.

so its still a month per person right? so 13 months?

When are you going, I'm traveling around the world in a month for a year, it would be cool to get a traveling pair of travelling pants going! 34s people who are moving around! But I need long leg lengths 36" inseem?

When are you going, I'm traveling around the world in a month for a year, it would be cool to get a traveling pair of travelling pants going! 34s people who are moving around! But I need long leg lengths 36" inseem?

Uganda, Morocco, London, Paris would fit in my month. 13 days in Uganda, 8 in Morocco, 4 in London, 5 in paris. I'll happily wear (trash) a pair of jeans to get something like this started.

Problem is that it would go from June 15 to July 13?14? can't remember, so it wouldn't have the nice "within a month" thing going.

I would be up for a 31/32 group. There must be some premium members left who are bigger than 30. Anyone? Tangerine? Bill? Carl? We could force feed diddy some form of high calory diet for the next month so that there would literally be no room for him in the other group.