Filling the gaping void in my life

Crillz

But I always think about shit too much even when I'm busy as hell.

I have the same problem, I'm busy as hell, yet I still overthink everything... as a result I'm feeling shitty, and the only thing that fixes that is travel, yet I can't travel cause I'm busy... fuck.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you cant fall in love.... then

Unfortunately nothing matters, the trick is to make something matter, it doesnt make any difference what it is, exercise, tolstoy, drugs, sex, denim, coffee, art whatever..... none of it matters unfortunately, but find something you like and if you like it enough and for long enough you will end up believing it matters.

Travel often helps people.

There are lots of reasons for why I say what I say, but im not going to discuss them on the internet.

Try reading the alchemist! (10)

I've only just found the thing I want to develop and invest the rest of my life in and I had hella lot of trouble fixing up before that. Drugs are fun until they start damaging you and the recovery of wasted time and energy is hard - Travel worked for me as did hard exercise ( particulary yoga ) Channeling frustration into creating art and writing is also very helpful.

I'm still cursed with the empty sexual encounters though, and there's no foreseeable end in sight. Tempted to say it's a sign of the times.

Because I read it and just found it to be too simplistic to mean anything other than what the reader could project onto any similar text anyway.

Ive read many more books that are much more helpful, 'The Alchemist' just left me feeling empty albeit having eaten a bunch of bland stylized to nothing fodder, it reminds me of the bitesize, appearance politics of today. Speaking without saying anything.

I dont really like posting overtly negative opinions though, If its helped anyone then thats good, maybe it would help crills ( crills its worth a shot, its pretty short and painless ). But I found it to do nothing for me.

read philosophy, the stoics .Epictetus and Marcus Aurelius have changed my perspective on life, seriously. The downside is that it sometimes leaves me doubting any reasons for exictance... but most of the time it helps me get my priorities straight.

this and the occasional alcoholic beverage and u'll b straight in no time. challenge your views.

Crillz > Read some zen. Create some art. And, like someone else said, travel.

Servo2000 > You're failing because you use Reason... Cubase is like freebase, just with audio.

Cubase is weaker than flaccid penis in a jelly mold.

Crillztopher, let's start an art collective and make really meaningful art.

We can show at Rivington Arms if I suck the right dicks.

1. go pay someone hundreds of dollars a week to listen to your whining.........let them prescribe zoloft or some other happy drug to you

2. play lots of video games........

3. work out and take alot of steroids till your skinny twig body is huge

4. learn martial arts and start fights with random people......

5. tattoo every single part of your body

6. get a chia pet

7. stop being so emo

I will try to address everything mentioned here:

1. I'm 17 (18 in a month lawllllll)

2. Camus might work

3. go team E.C.!

4. Tangerine, I love you Dad

5. I was really burnt out when I wrote the OP

6. I'm still pretty burnt out, but not nearly enough to write this again

7. I don't know why I wrote this

8. thanks for all the support though!

9. Oh, just so you know, I was never into doing anything drastic, so don't worry about that

10. thanks again guys!

Crillztopher, let's start an art collective and make really meaningful art.

We can show at Rivington Arms if I suck the right dicks.

You're done with school now .. you have all the dick sucking time in the world. I'm out for the summer, enough time to get in a few good beej's for the cause. Let's get it poppin.

Crillz, pack your shit and move to another continent. No buts.

Worked for me.

Where were you originally from before you moved to Amsterdam?

I lived in Leiden last year for a month and really loved it over there .. would definitely consider living in Amsterdam.

buy a 25 dollar bag full of stress and go hustle a middle school kid for 95 bucks telling him its bibimbap cush, after leaving thinking youre a full blown hustla

i think it's always better not rely on other things/people to fill that void.

read, learn, explore, research, boost your creativity.

search within.

Damn, wait till you have a family and real responsibilties...

but on another note, have a threesome or foursome(only girls) believe me, you'll live off thart high for a good month or 2