How hard does everyone wear their jeans?

soonami

Wear them for everything all the time. The longer you leave them aqnd the more active you are, the better they will get seasoned. Do not fuck about being bothered by dirt/damage/stains. It's all part of it. When you finally do want to wash them, use whatever you want to wash them with. Soap of some kind and water is good. Funny that. Dry them in a dryer or hang them in the sun if you've got any. It's all up to you.

Heat and humidity are fantastic when you really want to get a result on your denim. I wore the same pair of Jeans for six months in Thailand recently .. I rinsed them once at three months and have yet to wash them again. People thought I was cracked. Hell. I thought I was cracked at times. But they'll look great when washday finally lands.

I'm feeling really down because I cant wear jeans in my office job.

Means I only get to wear jeans at the weekend, but I got jeans piling up desperately waiting for me to rock them. And in the meantime I'm always wanting to buy more...

Time to get a new job. ;)

i'm a student who is f****n bored in the summer. i usually wear it my denim when playing ball, working out, sleeping, and just doing stupid things. they have come out pretty well and i'm proud of them.

Get a job if you're bored. Seriously.

Thanks everyone for your input.

I do a lot of gardening and landscaping work in my little city lot, but I am apprehensive about wearing out there for fear of getting them too dirty to wear everyday again.

I know what you mean. I use a damp sponge to remove any excess mud so that I don't resemble a homeless tramp at work.

im doing construction but more of the supervision side.. but im mostly at the sites...

That's good to know, the thought of you handling power tools frightens me.

I realize denim was intended to be workwear, but how hard does everyone wear their jeans to get the amazing fades? I work in a research lab so doubt that I would get any nice fades anywhere other than on my ass and maybe the honeycombs.

I don't think too many of you here are landscapers or construction workers, so what do you do to break in your jeans?

Hard wear is irrelevant to most people here, seems like it anyway. Well worn in jeans are not that popular here, the uber contrasty everything symmetrical pinched all to fuck look is popular though, not that that's bad.

I was very protective and cautions with my No.2 Evisus for a while, then the first night that I wore them drunk... I climbed a tree in them, rolled down a grassy hill, got beer and mustard stains, and generally treated them poorly.

I like the new way a lot more. Gave them an ocean soak last week, bout to go bike 5ish miles to another party in the rain, so... good thing the shoes I'll be staining somehwat indigo are clip-ins and not anything nice.

i used to rotate my jeans more, with my nudies and my apc NS, i would trade off alot. but i just love the fit of the new cure so rarely rotate it with other jeans much

i often find myself wearing them every single day.

purposefully wearing your jeans while you work out and stuff ususally isnt a good idea, they get coated in sweat adn grease which breaks them niggaz down

but other than i find myself wearing them usually not on puprose for whatever i am doing

partying, playing shoes, practicing drums and shit, school, everything.

I wear my jeans so hard, like, I walk really hard and bend up and down a lot for no reason, so they get that much more fucked. I try to get the crotch to the point where they're hand accessible without unzipping.

Also, there should be a club called "fucking in jeans club," don't you think? It would monstly consist of a stickied thread where members would post pictrues of their jeans right after they'd fucked in them.

JMoney