Cool Band Tshirts

home

It is a great idea...only if you are familiar with the band and their music. I see too many of these young ass "get fresh kids" with loud Dunks or Bapes, biker/skater chains, studded belts, going to Hot Topic to buy or out in Soho actually wearing Misfits tees (one example)...meanwhile they are makin' fun of the "crazy white boys" who are in all black, wear tight jeans, and listen to "that rock & roll shit."

No question that some bands have incredible art and logo ideas to put on t-shirts...but the point of a "band shirt" is to wear it as a sign of appreciation for that particular band's music. It's VERY corny otherwise.

It is a great idea...only if you are familiar with the band and their music. I see too many of these young ass "get fresh kids" with loud Dunks or Bapes, biker/skater chains, studded belts, going to Hot Topic to buy or out in Soho actually wearing Misfits tees (one example)...meanwhile they are makin' fun of the "crazy white boys" who are in all black, wear tight jeans, and listen to "that rock & roll shit."

No question that some bands have incredible art and logo ideas to put on t-shirts...but the point of a "band shirt" is to wear it as a sign of appreciation for that particular band's music. It's VERY corny otherwise.

Can we say Unknown Pleasures?

flashy.jpg

the last one i made myself...one of one, yo!

Yea wait'll you get a load of my vintage Sabbath tee...I got it off of eBAY from some dude in Germany...had it since the 70's or some shit. I ain't gonna ruin the surprise...but I must say it kills.

Guest StuckOnStupid
Yea wait'll you get a load of my vintage Sabbath tee...I got it off of eBAY from some dude in Germany...had it since the 70's or some shit. I ain't gonna ruin the surprise...but I must say it kills.

i just scanned a hi res copy of "masters of reality" and made a heatpress thing. ppl were buggin tho cause its such a dope font/logo...

you know what i wanna start looking out for? the vintage 3/4 sleeve baseball style shirts of rock bands, i know you know what im talkin about...that kid who lived down the street from you when you were 7...he stole bikes and huffed gas...he had a KISS one and you were shook to death of him.

i just scanned a hi res copy of "masters of reality" and made a heatpress thing. ppl were buggin tho cause its such a dope font/logo...

you know what i wanna start looking out for? the vintage 3/4 sleeve baseball style shirts of rock bands, i know you know what im talkin about...that kid who lived down the street from you when you were 7...he stole bikes and huffed gas...he had a KISS one and you were shook to death of him.

I don't know about the 3/4 sleeves my dude...but if it was Leeway or Bad Brains...I'd probably rock it ha.

ALSO...another thing to consider when venturing into this territory...don't go to a band's concert/show with their t-shirt on...unless you want to pull off "the fanboy."

• 3 weeks later...
does uffie make shirts?

You want a "ready to Uff" shirt, don't you? I honestly don't know but Ed Banger barely sells shirts, they're not that much about the merch, being a 3 (or is it four?) person company and all...