stop wearing tight pants

sohoADDICT

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats so wrong with being gay? I believe theres someone for everyone, and that its whats on the inside that counts.

Im sure SOHO will back me up on this. Youre all just jealous that hes enlightenedlike the buddha of suburbia.

Whats so wrong with being gay? I believe theres someone for everyone, and that its whats on the inside that counts.

Im sure SOHO will back me up on this. Youre all just jealous that hes enlightenedlike the buddha of suburbia.

for the record im not against gays i just dont like seeing tight pants on men.

and yes im in HS, im a senior, almost done finally (dont have to go into school nemore after the 17th of this month which is the date of my final AP/IB test)

thanks yall, you got me through this last period of the day, but now im done for now at least haha.

wow! that was a great four pages of reading...lemme make sure i got this straight

HS=uptight about tight=homophobe=homo=no homo man i swear!=

suck it up and deal cuz we are all gonna jus wear what we want in the end so stop checking out other guys asses if it makes you unhappy!

dude never answered my question besides stating that he doesn't like BBC - for the sake of his argument he should present what he thinks is acceptable - it makes for a stronger argument and better debate. so ho, is Rocawear, Sean Jean or Pelle Pelle ok? Or are you from American Eagle, Express school of thought? I will rule out Jnco since I don't even know if that company exists anymore.

Guest StuckOnStupid

I cant stand those fucking homos. Nasty faggots, walking around showing off their firm pecs....taut washboard abdominals...plump, hard buttocks...its fucking sick. I went to this "gay bar" to do some reasearch on these animals...you would not belive the sick, sordid things that go on in the bathrooms there. I was so incensed i was forced to go back again. I went in disguise, you know, to blend in...wore a pair of these fagotty superfuture jeans...and of course, one of these deviants starts feeling the bulge LOL! I wanted to see how far this deviant would go, so i took him up on his offer to "hang out". Boy oh boy, eveything you heard about these freaks was right...and then some!

I cant stand those fucking homos. Nasty faggots, walking around showing off their firm pecs....taut washboard abdominals...plump, hard buttocks...its fucking sick. I went to this "gay bar" to do some reasearch on these animals...you would not belive the sick, sordid things that go on in the bathrooms there. I was so incensed i was forced to go back again. I went in disguise, you know, to blend in...wore a pair of these fagotty superfuture jeans...and of course, one of these deviants starts feeling the bulge LOL! I wanted to see how far this deviant would go, so i took him up on his offer to "hang out". Boy oh boy, eveything you heard about these freaks was right...and then some!

HTN6Du3MCgI