stop wearing tight pants

sohoADDICT

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate walking down the fucking street seeing men in skintight women's jeans. shit is disgusting, not to mention pretty homo. is 1 out of every 2 or 3 members of this website gay or something wearing all those skinny jeans? it disgusts me...

that is all.

Allow me to translate the action in your post:

"I walk down the street and see men wearing tight pants. Because the pants are tight, I find myself admiring their shapely legs and buttocks, which, because of my latent homosexual tendencies, I cannot disregard. However, because I am ashamed of my latent homosexual tendencies, I feel a sense of self-loathing, which I interpret, by a self-deflecting mechanism, to be disgust."

That is all.

i hate walking down the fucking street seeing men in skintight women's jeans. shit is disgusting, not to mention pretty homo. is 1 out of every 2 or 3 members of this website gay or something wearing all those skinny jeans? it disgusts me...

that is all.

Bahahahahaha

"I walk down the street and see men wearing tight pants. Because the pants are tight, I find myself admiring their shapely legs and buttocks, which, because of my latent homosexual tendencies, I cannot disregard. However, because I am ashamed of my latent homosexual tendencies, I feel a sense of self-loathing, which I interpret, by a self-deflecting mechanism, to be disgust."

That is all.

Brilliant. +rep

Question: why did you take the time to register if so many homos were around?

Answer: you love homos.

why're you looking at guys' lower halves while walking down the street?

isn't that gayer than wearing the tight pants?

what if some dude is poor and those pants were all he could buy at Salv Army?

so you're calling a poor guy gay? but you looked at his cockballs n' ass, he

didn't ask you to.

so you walk down the street and think about cockballs n' ass all day long, enough

to where it gets you riled up enough to mention it on a forum, online, and i bet you

call all your friends and bitch about it after a long day of thinking about CB n' A,

"bro, i saw this one dude, his dick was so big. you wouldnt believe dude, his pants

were so tight i could see up his urethra. fucking faggot."

and then your friends all instinctively stop hanging out with you to stay home and beat off in silent suffering about your mounting addiction to CB n' A and it is just this unending swirling inferno of cum, cock, balls, ass.

here's to you, buddy boy: http://www.phonesexcuckold.com/pics/cockmirror.jpg

i like tight pants... and i get more and better pussy than you ever will.

True, but you don't wear girls stretch jeans from H&M downsized 3 inches. That 1 inch difference in rise and leg opening makes all the difference between 'nice tight pants' and 'arsecrack hanging out hipster bellend'. As an experiment I tried on my girlfriend's H&M jeans once and I seriously don't see how anyone can in all seriousness wear a 5 inch minus leg opening.

True, but you don't wear girls stretch jeans from H&M downsized 3 inches. That 1 inch difference in rise and leg opening makes all the difference between 'nice tight pants' and 'arsecrack hanging out hipster bellend'. As an experiment I tried on my girlfriend's H&M jeans once and I seriously don't see how anyone can in all seriousness wear a 5 inch minus leg opening.

but who does wear womens stretch jeans on this site? thats what got me... i could care less about some soho fags in womens jeans, but i dont see that here.

That is all.

dam you should be a psychologist

and btw thanks for the -rep yall, i love the hate

also, to the idiot that said "why do you walk around looking at guys bottom halves"- you dont have to necesarrily stare at something to see it obviously. If someone is wwearing some bright ass pink polo shorts for example, of course im gonna notice it, theres no helping it unless i close my eyes when i walk around