stop wearing tight pants

sohoADDICT

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pointless ass comment... anybody can make shit up about what they do and post it on the internet.

true....so is this one......FUCK OFF...being an ISS member and a SBdotorger to boot, immediatly puts u in the gay all the way group...fag

true....so is this one......FUCK OFF...being an ISS member and a SBdotorger to boot, immediatly puts u in the gay all the way group...fag

yes, going on ISS once a month to look at customization jobs and learning decreasing sneaker methods, and going on NSB.org to look at new sneakers that are dropping makes me gay.

EDIT: whoa homie said he's looking for whatjobs and decreasing methods?

like, how to keep creases from forming in sneakers you wear?

geek-792748.jpg

"how do i keeps my kicks fresher than my virginity?"

people that like to keep their sneakers fresh and crisp = nerds? according to this "logic", would people who iron their clothes be considered nerds also?

If they're straight men?

Yes.

What you need to do to "decrease" your anus is; Hit the soles with a toothbrush, Iron it out, pull it over your head, and take a long nap.

Easy bitchboy,

Wolves.

people that like to keep their sneakers fresh and crisp = nerds? according to this "logic", would people who iron their clothes be considered nerds also?

dude, they're shoes. they're motherfucking shoes, they touch the fucking street.

they get dirty, alright, wipe em off a little.

but cats who buy shoe cleaning kits and put fucking shoe trees in their

sneakers to keep the toebox from creasing is retarded, and not at all the

same as people who iron clothes....

you iron a pair of pants or a dress shirt to look presentable, you iron

wrinkled fabric so you don't look like a bum,

but you de-crease your sneakers because you want other dudes who are

sneakerheads to look down at your feet and cum in their batman underoos

that your sneakers are so crispy.

so the verdict is that despite what you may think about tight pantsed men of

america, taking that much care of your sneakers to impress other guys is

just plain:

GayComics28.jpg

you're not a nerd. you're gay, because you have a genetic predisposition to liking to look at men on the street. there's a difference.

gotcha. thanks for the clearup. i like to look at other men, despite the fact that in my original post i sad i was disgusted by the sight of seeing men in tight panths. fucking moron, come up with some original shit, not something that 5 other members posted on this thread before you.

please fuckin die while sucking a cock

dam, you're pretty offended that i like to keep my sneakers looking good huh? let me guess you have a dirty pair of generic fucked up chuck taylors or vans...

gotcha. thanks for the clearup. i like to look at other man, despite the fact that in my original post i sad i was disgusted by the sight of seeing men in tight panths. fucking moron, come up with some original shit, not something that 5 other members posted on this thread before you.

dam, you're pretty offended that i like to keep my sneakers looking good huh? let me guess you have a dirty pair of generic fucked up chuck taylors or vans...

me thinks he doth overcompensate?

dude, they're shoes. they're motherfucking shoes, they touch the fucking street.

they get dirty, alright, wipe em off a little.

but cats who buy shoe cleaning kits and put fucking shoe trees in their

sneakers to keep the toebox from creasing is retarded, and not at all the

same as people who iron clothes....

you iron a pair of pants or a dress shirt to look presentable, you iron

wrinkled fabric so you don't look like a bum,

but you de-crease your sneakers because you want other dudes who are

sneakerheads to look down at your feet and cum in their batman underoos

that your sneakers are so crispy.

so the verdict is that despite what you may think about tight pantsed men of

america, taking that much care of your sneakers to impress other guys is

just plain:

i dont have shoe cleaning kits or "shoe trees" (whatever those are). all i do is wipe off my sneakers every once in awhile, and stuff my sneakers so they dont crease.

also i dont have any friends who are sneakerheads, so no im not doing it to impress other dudes. i dont do lineups for sneaker drops, so its not like im trying to impress people in line when im trying to get a sneaker either...

and to the guy that thinks I'm a bape/bbc hypebeast, i actually hate bbc, and i dont even own that much bape. I dont care what brand pants someone wears, i just dont like seeing shit thats disgustingly tight

+

na na nigga...real recognize real...PRADA for me my niglet....and yes your still gay all the way

and to the guy that thinks I'm a bape/bbc hypebeast, i actually hate bbc, and i dont even own that much bape. I dont care what brand pants someone wears, i just dont like seeing shit thats disgustingly tight

go back to ISS, you 14 year old.

Bahahahahaha

i just noticed you posted this shit in respone to my original post in this thread... are u arguing with me just for the sake of arguing because you're bored

shit im not gonna lie thats what im doing im bored as hell at school right now, i really could care less about this whole thing lol