Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

jeep,

it's like there are other people with smaller feet who ask me mad questions, but i don't respond cause i don't like them. this time i wanna help, but you b bigfoot. i don't think i can help you all that much.

the kenneth coles came in black. the black model was a combo of suede with some shiny gold patent toe and detailing. looked wack. i dunno how the kcs ran cause i never got a pair.

if i were you, i'd maybe buy a pair of pf flyers shiny toes. HOPEFULLY the adidas "clean pack" will make bigger sizes. the mids look like german trainers without the bar, and i am positive that they are waaay more comfortable. i'd like to get my hands on the black mono low. the cp comparsions are there, but i like the stitching ont he front and the feel of adidas sneakers. very nice in my opinion. try emailing them to see if they'd make a 14(??).

its more for the sole... I need something that actually gives my foot support, rather than adds to the pain I experience on a daily basis. Everyone says the CP soles are super comfy and give good support, thats more or less what I was looking for.

its interesting that there are more options for sizing in white sneakers than black.

Yes these are Swear, and yes they are being sold at Topman, but for 40 quid these look OK I think. Of course they're not leather though, and the patent ones do look a bit cheap.

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=17551&storeId=12555&categoryId=138533&parent_category_rn=38998&productId=904818&langId=-1

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=17551&storeId=12555&categoryId=138533&parent_category_rn=38998&productId=904895&langId=-1

Edit: Additionally, I really like those CS but can't decide whether I want white or black.