Lost

broneck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they plateaued with S5 on the evidence of this season so far. IIRC nearly every episode was pretty good last year with the most minimal of filler; we're now half-way of S6 and nothing of note has really happened.

This episode was a marked improvement, but to me it felt like the writers were simply airing theories the fans have bandied about for what feels like ages.

Alpert Epi is great. I loved it.

If the island is sunk does that mean the evil got out? is it going to swim out? it would still be trapped there. no?

I love the idea of a man who wants to live forever to never go to hell.

The dude who is in black is doing very well i think, good for the part.

I loved to hear they are all dead, thats what i was thinking from the first epi anyway, but thats not so uncommon i guess.

how do they even get the 'disease' or go mad w/e?

rousseau's crew (rousseau herself was more barmy from being alone i think, instead of exhibiting the kind of madness we're thinking of?)

blackrock's captain

claire

sayid

it has to be man in black shirt, no? Perhaps it's his method of corruption, thereby showing jacob he's right? The whispers etc.

iono..

We all agree the wife that showed up and alpert saw was the smoke monster no?

The wife fat man saw and told him about was the real deal though imo.

At least we got to see the rock joke from 2 epi's ago pay off.

We have to assume black and white are good and evil, stereotypes aside, white is usually seen as good, so are they playing with us or using old hat to show the ideas?

Thoughts?

This series should have been the penultimate series the way they're writing/pacing it. Last series should have been 20+ fast paced, action filled episodes where all the final BIG questions were answered, not a series where we had every other (at least) episode be a slow paced episode that explains back story that isn't all that important.

sorry, i was super tired when i typed that. I meant to write the following:

jacob= cork

"evil"/MIB = wine

island=bottle

jacob was specifically referred to as the cork and the MIB as the wine, and in the alternate timeline the island sinks (therefore it's pretty much destroyed, which is alluded to by the MIB breaking the bottle). not sure if i buy it, but it's an interesting and feasible theory.

Desmond is the key. he was the reason for the first plane crash, he got off the island, he met faradays mom, hes been around (in the time era) for all the big events of the island. i think he ties everything and everyone together

o yea that too the plane disappearing. i havent been reading theories this season. rather just let it all play out and whatever it is, it will be. just hoping they dont fuck it up