Lost

broneck

that's what im thinking.

i dont think "him" referred to sawyer like some people are saying, and i'd hope jacob doesn't talk in 3rd person.

i'd hope its aaron and not another party we haven't seen yet because aaron was supposed to have some importance to him.

don't wanna see him get walt'd.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's what im thinking.

i dont think "him" referred to sawyer like some people are saying, and i'd hope jacob doesn't talk in 3rd person.

i'd hope its aaron and not another party we haven't seen yet because aaron was supposed to have some importance to him.

don't wanna see him get walt'd.

yeah like wtf that one time ben said 'we got more than we bargained for with walt...' then what!

also wasn't walt the kid that locke stopped to ask for directions to the teacher's lounge?

yeah i dont think the question of walt's mysterious powers will ever be answered. which isnt so bad considering i fucking hated michael and walt. christ those fucks were annoying. if they somehow bring michael back i hope it's just so they kill him again.

does anyone else think that the appearance of ben as a history teacher indicates that the alternate reality (made possible by the detonation of jughead) isn't actually an alternate reality?

Jack sucks. Kate is pointless, which is worse, she lost her whole point.

This new season is doing nothing for me. The last season was almost perfect amazing, even though it lacked in reality.

I have hope, but in a neg rep kinda way.

Sounds silly but this season has just felt like a continuation of the last season's finale to me. Like all thats happened apart from the flash sideways could've been added into another hour episode.

Hoping the upcoming Sawyer/Desmond/RICHARD! eps are payoffs.

what the fuck with the fake locke throwing the black rock in to the ocean and sayin "inside joke".... do we get that joke yet? i did not.

Seeing them all meet up in the alternate reality is annoying as shit to me...

jacob had a thing for numbers is too vauge... they are supposed to be answering questions here, not making more....

whats up with sawyer being given the option of protecting the island.

what the fuck is the most importiant question really, why your here? really?

i am getting mad.

another thing, when sawyer's sitting around that empty house getting shitfaced on whiskey he's listening to 'search and destroy' by iggy and the stooges. 1, search and destroy, while an amazing song, is horrible accompaniment for wallowing in misery, 2, i figure sawyer to be more of a lynrd skynrd fan

what the fuck with the fake locke throwing the black rock in to the ocean and sayin "inside joke".... do we get that joke yet? i did not.

Seeing them all meet up in the alternate reality is annoying as shit to me...

jacob had a thing for numbers is too vauge... they are supposed to be answering questions here, not making more....

whats up with sawyer being given the option of protecting the island.

what the fuck is the most importiant question really, why your here? really?

i am getting mad.

The inside joke part is that he threw the rock into the ocean, meaning that Jacob is dead. Sawyer wouldn't get that.

The producers said a long time ago that the numbers didn't mean anything, but that they caught on unexpectedly. They never had a point or reason behind the numbers. So they're just using anything to give a nod to them.

On the other hand, does anybody else fear for Hurly because he's been wearing a redshirt this season? They better not kill him. He's been the "voice of the audience" through the series. Killing him will be the ultimate "fuck you, audience" that they could ever do.

Oh yeah, the ending will suck no matter what. Nothing they could write could live up to (answer any questions) the amount they've built up.

From eyemsick:

"The appendix reference:

If Jack is 40-ish and had his appendix removed at age 7 as his mother said in this episode instead of on the island, the math works out that in 1977 Jack would have been 7. 1977 is when Juliet reboots the island and Miles "hears" her say, "It worked."

This makes me think that the sideways reality is what we'll wind up with. It's certainly a much happier ending than the other realities we've been shown."

From another forum

"My best translation of what Dogen tells Hurley in response (in rude Japanese): “I have to protect you? That’s just great. If I don’t leave now, I’d probably separate your neck from your body.” Or words to that effect."

OR

"I don't know who's protecting you, but I guess you're lucky. Otherwise I'd have cut your head off."