NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Guest Methimphibian

yeah I don't know if it was fratello or kerr who was saying bos 'gave up' on the game, when it was 3rd quarter bos down by ~10 with like 15 minutes left to play.....

good game though, heat are going to dominate the eastern conference.

this free trial of (international) league pass is so dope. sucks that the price has gone up so much for this season, but i will probably have to pay it since this season isn't being aired at all here. bass is fitting in nicely, the first trade in forever that i am actually happy with.

Edited by conqueror

this free trial of (international) league pass is so dope. sucks that the price has gone up so much for this season, but i will probably have to pay it since this season isn't being aired at all here. bass is fitting in nicely, the first trade in forever that i am actually happy with.

nba.tv you mean? i might have to get it too, i only get one sports channel and it only plays a quarter of the raptors games. other than that i dont get any NBA but what's on ABC on the weekend.