NBA Basketball

hamham3001

cool, but post more pics of you in lin's jerseys. mad hot yo.

With her face not blocked out would be nice too. :D

but not to throw this thread off track...

now that we're pretty much halfway into the season, what's everyones picks for the playoffs?

Edited by valdizno

now that we're pretty much halfway into the season, what's everyones picks for the playoffs?

I can see it being a rematch of last year... Or okc vs miami.

Bulls would still have a hard time against the heat at the ecf rematch if lebron shuts down d rose again. I cant imagine either rip or deng being a consistent 2nd option for that series

Still want the heat to lose though

And I bet people want to see a clips vs knicks finals lol. Not gonna happen but if it did, the internet would explode

:laugh: these dudes calling that last dunk "Glow In The Dark Dunk," lol. How do they not realize it's based on Tron: Legacy? Even had the music from the movie and the glow in the dark pattern on his jersey resembled the Tron suits.

Wish he actually wore a Sam Flynn suit or something though, came out in a lightcycle with a glow in the dark ball attached to his back like an Identity Disc, removes it and tosses it at a glowing backboard/rim, and Windmill dunks over a bunch of dudes dressed up like Rinzler all while this is playing:

Edited by willy cheesesteak