NBA Basketball

hamham3001

You win this time.

Good luck in the Finals

it's not over yet...and actually, I guess that makes your prediction more likely than I thought it was before (though still very, very unlikely in my opinion) since there's no way OKC would win in 6 now.

So...I should have just saved my shit talk. Ha.

I doubt many people did.

Fuck OKC were so bad after harden fouled out, flipside, dirk was so (the fuck he hit that one handed-bumped by collison-one footed shot) good. OKC got a bright future though, Ibaka and Collison went ham.

Bulls-Heat series turning out to be one of the classiest in the association's history: Noah shouting "F---ing F---ot" at a spectator during game 3; Half-wit Heat fans chanting "Fuck you Chuck" behind TNT's little outdoor set.

K4vv4QMNio8&feature=player_embedded

i never thought it'd be dallas vs miami in the finals.

Bulls coming out very aggressive! Now they just need to remain focused on their own game. Noah needs to clutch the rock and not lose offensive rebounds. To count Chicago out at this point makes no sense. When Chicago exerts their defensive ability and plays with confidence Heat will lose 9/10. LeBron's game kinda shuts down if he's well guarded and misses more than a couple baskets.

Half-wit Heat fans chanting "Fuck you Chuck" behind TNT's little outdoor set.

I don't hate LeBron or the Heat. But, fuck there fans are fucking vomit worthy. After watching the pre-game show I couldn't watch the post-game. Thank god they moved it back inside.

i'm jumping the gun here, but let's hear some predictions on the mavs / heat finals.

i can't call it. i never thought the heat or mavs would make it to the finals. thought the bulls were too deep for the heat to beat them in a series. thought the lakers would beat the mavs. thought wrong on just about everything.

i'm thinking the mavs will win the finals. probably means the heat will win it.

either way, stoaked for no laker parade this year. fuck em.

NBA Rules and Refs

Miami in 5.

They can pretty much contain everyone on the mavs and let dirk go off. No way the NBA refs lets the Mavs win. Lebron and Wade will travel\throw their bodies into the less athletic Mavs all game and go to line all game.

FIBA/NCAA rules and refs

Mavs in 4.

NBA Rules and Refs

Miami in 5.

They can pretty much contain everyone on the mavs and let dirk go off. No way the NBA refs lets the Mavs win. Lebron and Wade will travel\throw their bodies into the less athletic Mavs all game and go to line all game.

FIBA/NCAA rules and refs

Mavs in 4.

^^^this is how i feel...