NBA Basketball

hamham3001

even though the celtics won game 2, they have to be somewhat concerned. Billups was out the entire game and Stoudemire out in the 3rd - still they barely pull out a win. yikes. assuming boston gets passed NY, i don't see them going further than the 2nd round.

Jumping ahead, MIA and Chicago should make for a good Eastern Finals.

You wrong about that atrak- Knicks are a strong opponent, and the Celtics, well they get kinda lazy in the early games of a playoff series.

Miami may be dominating Philly, but I am sure they are very concerned about playing Boston next round. Bosh is pretty much useless against them, and Wade's health is obviously still an issue.

If I am Chicago, I'm hoping that the Hawks upset the Magic (a real possibility, and my predicted outcome), because they are way better match. Chicago is a cool team, and Rose is dope, but it's worth noting how much trouble the Pacers have gave them.

The east is pretty wide open right now. While there is no chance of any of the bottom three seeds upsetting, like there is in the West, there is still no sure bet for who is going to come out on top at all.

i hope i'm wrong because i'm a fan of the celtics. in any case, i'm stoaked on these playoffs. there's 5-6 teams that have a legitimate shot at winning it all this year. as long as the lakers lose, i'll be happy. i can't take another laker parade.

uh oh portland. UH OH.

(and we still haven't had aldridge in foul trouble yet)

you know that he doesn't often get in bad foul trouble... his defense is probably better than you think.

also: x factor for the blazers from this point on has to be wes mathews. Both games now he's been either on the bench (early foul trouble) or out of sorts (whacking heads with Terry).

also: and this is to take nothing away from the mavs winning, but Dirk might be the whiniest, most unhappy dude I've ever seen, especially in a game that his team won.

you know that he doesn't often get in bad foul trouble... his defense is probably better than you think.

also: x factor for the blazers from this point on has to be wes mathews. Both games now he's been either on the bench (early foul trouble) or out of sorts (whacking heads with Terry).

also: and this is to take nothing away from the mavs winning, but Dirk might be the whiniest, most unhappy dude I've ever seen, especially in a game that his team won.

Yeah, I know he's good about staying out of foul trouble. I've been watching him play since he was at UT. He's an amazing all-around player.

My statement was just about the fact that we should be attacking him more...not anything negative about his game.

There are lots of players more whiney and sad-looking than Dirk. Tim Duncan certainly comes to mind. Dirk's more on the pained/crazy/contorted face tip.

Also, I still like portland a lot...just have to talk some dumb shit during the playoffs.

Nah I don't mean you were talking shit about his game... just that it seems like you're expecting him to get in foul trouble... which isn't really his MO.

Anyhow: if the blazers lose the next game it's over. If they win the next they will win both at home and the potentially push and win another in Dallas. After that...

There are lots of players more whiney and sad-looking than Dirk. Tim Duncan certainly comes to mind. Dirk's more on the pained/crazy/contorted face tip.

Everyone whines pretty much equal; Tim, Dirk, Kobe, Pearce. You're in the league long enough, you realize bitching and moaning can get you a call later on.

Fan goggles: It's just annoying when the other team is doing it.

that swizz beatz video was awful. Whoever in charge should be fired, then raped by Eddy Curry. It could have been an epic production with like DJ Premier, DITC, Smith N Wessun, Wu Tang, anybody from NY other Swizz Beats, even Group Home.

Everyone whines pretty much equal; Tim, Dirk, Kobe, Pearce. You're in the league long enough, you realize bitching and moaning can get you a call later on.

Fan goggles: It's just annoying when the other team is doing it.

Oh for sure, I was more just talking about the facial expression haha.

Pierce may be the worst in terms of just straight bitching, in my opinion. I hate that dude.