NBA Basketball

hamham3001

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVa4tgaMbJDBEy-xDD2MVjp491ej8ovBwuvZ7zLCrNKuyjTwXrgA&t=1

but really: how is airballing a clutch three that's your team's last chance at getting back into the game something that you can even defend?

it wasn't a shot he wants to take under any circumstances, at the end of a game or otherwise.

no play was designed to get him the ball in that situation.

he was well defended (by 2 people, if I remember correctly).

no one has claimed that Jason Kidd is the mavs' go-to clutch shooter.

I'm not actually mad, it's just clear you don't know what you're talking about. Talking shit about jason kidd for not being the most clutch three-point shooter in the world is like hating on shaq for not hitting all his free throws.

There are plenty of things that a mavs fan could be upset about with game 3, but kidd missing that shot is not one of them.

All things considered, I'd be worried that portland only squeezed out a 5 point win if I were you.

Celtics/Heat is going to be such a great series. Both teams is hungry, but I have a feeling Lebron will be very unhappy at the end of it.

Then again, Celtics-Chicago in the eastern final? Remember how entertaining it was two years ago, with a much weaker Bulls, and arguably stronger Celtics?

Looks to me like the Heat will roll both.

Dallas ain't fucking around. Lakers/Mavs series has epic written all over it.

Hope the mavs take the lakers but I don't see that happening. It's like they have some sort of mental block when they play la in the post season. Mavericks prove me wrong.

no excuse at all for giving up that big of a lead, but it's worth noting how terrible the officiating was in that game (and not only in Portland's favor...but mostly).

In any case, that was some ugly shit. And not joking when I say that bad calls are no excuse.