NBA Basketball

hamham3001

I dunno about this, only watched the second half but i only saw a couple of blown foul calls and that weird shit when the knicks tried to run their last set before stat got the 3 and they called it off. and i'm usually really critical of how the refs call the game. what are you referring to?

Probably the Dorrell Wright foul before the Knicks inbounded the ball. There was a foul the first time when the refs ended up resetting the game clock, but the second time Wright did not foul at all.

G State has been fantastic so far...made me a ton of money (or should I say kept me at even compared to my football picks).

Everyone on gstate is playing huge, they have a ton of natural talent...one of the best teams to watch.

Has to be Celtics tonight...

fucking millsap...

imo his 11 in 28 on the road way more balla than tmacs 13 in 33

Heroics by Millsap were clutch, but TMac's 13 in 33 shits on him. Go back and watch the performances. Home or not, TMac was hazed by one of the best perimeter defenders of the era in Bowen and all shots were contested and overall much more difficult (including a tough 4 point play).