NBA Basketball

hamham3001

I've only made one or two changes since it started. I'm always tempted, but I'm in second right now so I'm not going to switch it up too much.

Also, Andrey Blatche is the worst defender in the NBA. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about: I've seen almost every game of Bargnani's career.

LAC really about to handle the spurs? yurgh. glad I'm not a betting man...

also: it's all well and good for timmy to be putting up single digits when the spurs are winning games but in a game when blake griffin has thirty one duncan HAS to have more than 8/5 and a single PF... that's the game right thurrr.

i watched that game whole way through.. duncan must have decided to take that game off after getting that triple double..

Its scary sometimes watching Blake, he flys so high with so much power, if he gets hit and doesn't land properly... its gonna be a bad sight.

love how he's giving 200% of effort everynight...

Not sure Love is there yet and I'm not sure Garnett is anymore (though he's lookin' spry this year).

I'd put Pau at number 1, but like Duncan he's also a C so whatever. Then Dirk, Duncan's starting to fall on the outside looking in. Amare is in there, Griffin's probably 4th or 5th. It's some variety of this, regardless. I still don't think Love goes in there though he's creeping.

200% effort on offence, 0% on defence. He's useless on D. He just stands and watches. I know he's trying to stay in the game because the Clips are useless without him but he could at least try every now and then.

i noticed this too. just straight up watches and doesnt do shit