NBA Basketball

hamham3001

sorry for a most likely obvious question but we only get a few NBA games shown a week here via TNT and fox. how does it work in the US - i.e. do TNT cover every single NBA game of the season, or do they split them with fox and the other channels? i really can't stand the fox commentators, i need reggie, kerr and the rest of the TNT crew. how does it work? in '08 we got almost everything from ESPN and then it all switched to TNT/fox, not really sure if that was a move from onehd (australian channel that shows NBA) or what.

sorry for a most likely obvious question but we only get a few NBA games shown a week here via TNT and fox. how does it work in the US - i.e. do TNT cover every single NBA game of the season, or do they split them with fox and the other channels? i really can't stand the fox commentators, i need reggie, kerr and the rest of the TNT crew. how does it work? in '08 we got almost everything from ESPN and then it all switched to TNT/fox, not really sure if that was a move from onehd (australian channel that shows NBA) or what.

oh, I forgot to mention:

www.channelsurfing.net

not good quality feeds, but a good way to catch some games if you're out of options.

Last year, Van Gundy created a stir — and received an undisclosed fine by the league — for saying he thought the league should take a five-day break at Christmas.

This year, he took a different, though sarcastic, tone.

"I have no comments at all on Christmas Day games," he said before tipoff Saturday. "My suggestion to my staff was this morning was that I think the NBA is so important to Christmas that what we really need to do is increase from five games to 10. And we need to start 'em at midnight on what would've been Christmas Eve and play 'em all through the day so that there's not a minute of Christmas Day where there's not an NBA game on TV, because it's great. The NBA is Christmas to me."

lullz.

Not gonna lie, I like that there are NBA games on Xmas, it gives me something to do while I'm drinking. But I also get a little sick of always seeing the exact same teams playing every year... despite the Blazers being one of them. Hrmph.