NBA Basketball

hamham3001

He's in incredible shape this season, which helps, and he's making much better decisions. Last year he was constantly trying to post-up and go for put-backs, which just meant he'd get fouled and blow the free-throws or get blocked a lot. This year he's in such good shape that he's just relentless. He's rebounding like Rodman out there. At one point he grabbed an offensive rebound, then ran past the Kings bench while laughing hysterically in their faces.

He's in incredible shape this season, which helps, and he's making much better decisions. Last year he was constantly trying to post-up and go for put-backs, which just meant he'd get fouled and blow the free-throws or get blocked a lot. This year he's in such good shape that he's just relentless. He's rebounding like Rodman out there. At one point he grabbed an offensive rebound, then ran past the Kings bench while laughing hysterically in their faces.

Doesnt reggie evans do this every contract year?

honestly i think lakers offense might go down a bit when bynum comes back. right now the lakers are playing ultra fast and shooting ridiculously well from downtown with sexy ball movement which obviously wont last but right now theyre the funnest team to watch.

For sure not the "funnest" team to watch.

OKC and Miami are more fun to watch. Hell, I would watch the Rondo show over the Lakers.

lol at thinking miami and okc are funner teams. i guess you just like watching players iso. i like okc too but they have no inside scorers at all. the gasol odom tandem right now is a fucking eyegasm. miami obviously gonna have shitload of highlights but theyre nowhere near as complete a team as the lakers. lakers got studs at every position and the team chemistry is so much better than last year.