Items you still regret not getting

I did a quick search but couldn't find a topic like this, and I think that it could be good.

So, like the title says, are there any items that are not available anymore that you still regret not buying.

I'll start:

- A LVC shortsleeve shirt with a brownish print of spaceships, stars and planets.This must have been 5 or 6 years ago. It would really suit my style right now. Back then I just didn't have the money for it.

- Visvim Shakers, same as above, when these came out I simply couldn't affort them.

Am still looking for both of these btw, so if anyone has them let me know.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a pair of April 77s that were on sale, I was in Paris for New Years and stupidly decided I only needed one pair of new jeans. two weeks later I find out they were last season so I probably won't be able to get them now. blargh.

also, a pair of black patent gucci heels, because 'i'd never wear them'. I need to be less responsible.

Dior 19cm, I was there but didn't find the time on my last day because of someone.

Jordan shoes, I should've bought a zillion pairs when I was little.

most of the stuff that i kick myself for not getting i usually buy online for much more and just feel dumb and poor. but...

supreme blazers... had them in my hand and put them down b/c i'm stupid.

neighborhood x supreme new era... same stupidity as ^

i lost an auction for the greatest shirt ever on ebay. i actually shed tears.

Come on spill it, He-Man beheading Eddy from Iron Maiden? Satan fucking a mermaid? R2-D2 taking a piss on Flava Flav?

Shit, now I'm all excited from amazing hypothetical vintage t-shirt ideas.

i lost an auction for the greatest shirt ever on ebay. i actually shed tears.

and i regret that i didnt have money for skulls at xmas because now they are tabless.

hahaha fucking comedy. i can totally see a sufu'er going through this. i'm sure we all have.

Come on spill it, He-Man beheading Eddy from Iron Maiden? Satan fucking a mermaid? R2-D2 taking a piss on Flava Flav?

Shit, now I'm all excited from amazing hypothetical vintage t-shirt ideas.

ha. he man beheading eddy would be pretty great actually.

but its like whatever was in mr. wallace's brief case in pulp fiction. whatever you think it was is better than anything i could tell you. no matter what you'll be disappointed.