TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

MAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN........

I don't know about you guys, but I was just reading up the Official Superfuture Meetup Picture Thread, and I'm getting pretty fucking jealous of their photos. EVERYONE bring your cameras! Homi, try your best to smuggle the DSLR out, and Fabulaz, bring it!

i think 1 PM is a little early

NESK can't make it till 5

so i say maybe 3PM or so is best

Agreed.

I gotta go to London in the morning so 1 is too early.

3 pm is good, someone google map me where that place is (like adress, so i can get directions cuz i'm lazy and dumb)

Damn outsider.

"X" marks the spot.

damnyouclopekzj7.jpg

if any of you guys have some lurker friends or whatever, be sure to let them know about the meet

more people is always better. and also let's hope everyone isn't late this time. I was like an hour late for the last one, and the first people started showing up then LOL

i assume we'll be by that area marked for awhile waiting for everyone to meetup and so that we can take some supergay photos

yea 3 sounds good. and for real everyone try to be there by like 330 at the latest.

none of this casually late bullshit or you'lll be casually left behind! haha prolly not, but whatever.

who's got some buds this time? seemed to make shit a hellofalot less awkward last time.

any parkings fuckin expensive around there isnt it? anyone know of any decent lots?

and heres what is across the road from the giant rock were meeting at.

therock.jpg

ps. that which looks to be an hard-on, really isnt. i dunno what it was.

dinner in that area is gonna be fucking insane though. maybe we could walk up bloor to the annex and hit sushi on bloor.

or we could try not to be japanophiles and do something less typical. whatever.

ax: im calling you when im done work so you better be w/ phone.

+1 for cheap / decent parking. We gonna have dinner together too? We better. Or something to do to kill most, if not all night. I've cancelled my other plans for this. I'd be left all lonely on a Sunday night :(

A few parking options...although I don't know how much they cost.

-the Bay (access from side street - North of Bloor, East of Yonge...street the reference library is on), there's a big parking garage.

-Hazelton Lanes (access rom Avenue Road)

-there's a garage just west of where you guys are meeting, access from either cumberland or hazelton (this one's pricey for sure)

You gonna come too, gimmegimme? C'mon, let loose a little! Mannnn, if we're driving, we'll have to park from 3pm to say, 9pm ish. Pricey for sure. I'm working @ Bloor and Yonge today, so I'll go do some research while I'm bored at work and get back to you guys.

I have my phone w/ me 24/7, NESK. It's all a part of being asian, ya know lol.

You gonna come too, gimmegimme? C'mon, let loose a little! Mannnn, if we're driving, we'll have to park from 3pm to say, 9pm ish. Pricey for sure. I'm working @ Bloor and Yonge today, so I'll go do some research while I'm bored at work and get back to you guys.

I have my phone w/ me 24/7, NESK. It's all a part of being asian, ya know lol.

Ya, I might come.

Goooooooooooooood news boys!

So I went parking shopping today (I don't really know the prices because my workplace gives me a parking pass for free so I don't notice the prices) during my lunch break and I've found cheap cheap cheap parking for Sunday!

It's the Hudson's Bay Center underground parking. You turn in on Bloor St. W and it is between Church St. and Yonge St. (closer to Church St.). It's also exactly right beside the huge Marriott hotel sign, so look for that. From there, it's around a 5-7 min. walk to our meetup location.

Regularly, it's $3.50 for half hour on weekdays (holy shit), but only $5.00 flat rate on Saturdays and Sundays!

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=2%20Bloor%20St.%20west&safe=on&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wl

Quick snaps of the location w/ my cell for your convenience:

dsc00059tz0.jpg

dsc00060td5.jpg