TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Any suggestions for good leather repair dudes? Fucking YSL shoes ripped :(

Alphonso Gallo, he's really really good. In yorkville.

Addy:

Bay Bloor shoe repair

1240 bay st. 416 975 0009

Cross posted from superdenim since I doubt many people saw that post. I found a guy that chainstiches in Toronto:

Sydneys - 799 Queen west.

So, I'm looking for a part-time job in Toronto, since a job in Hamilton makes no sense considering school/commute hours. I was in TNT and apparently they're still hiring. Nice girl took my resume (and commented on my Marc Jacobs backpack, heh), so uh... Hali, wanna put in a good word? Sufu takeover? Haha

Yeah, I can help you out, although I don't think we're hiring any part-timers for mens. PM me your name and I'll mention that I know you.

niceee.. waxed black... how expensive r they.. 600-700 range??

i wonder how nice it is to work at TNT.... and how much pay u get..

Comission bitches.

thanks analog... couldnt go to the georgec site.. marclaurent seems interesting.. u know what they sell there.. any specific brands???

We own Marc Laurent.

brands that sufu likes that ML has:

Jil Sander

Neil Barret

Margiela

They also have stuff like Loro Piani, Etro, Kiton, etc etc.

Alphonso Gallo, he's really really good. In yorkville.

Addy:

Bay Bloor shoe repair

1240 bay st. 416 975 0009

Aite thanks man, I'll check it out.

the ex would only be fun if we got really drunk and went on rides. but then someone would puke on someones jeans and it would get too dramatic.

whos going to vfest? im working the bacardi bar, both days, but ill have some chillin time too.

im gonna try to scam my way in, my friend said a while ago she could hook up tickets so im gonna see if thats still on... im not paying for it though

and adrian, yea, i got home on monday and have been sweating my balls off since then

fucking toronto

if you guys hook up a SUFU meeting in toronto on a given weekend in september i will try and come from montreal and meet some of you :)