axtsang

TORONTO Meetup

Dropped by the Bay at Eaton Center a few hours ago. The stuff in the white space has gone on sale.

mostly 25-30% off. darkshadow shit is pretty affordable at this point.

If we all work as a team and don't purchase anything, they'll add another 15-25% off (Or so says the SA that I spoke with). Their rule is after 90days, they can do their 1st markdown. So I'd assume another 2-3 weeks for another reduction.

Pretty sure they have more stock of the items on display in the back.

YEAH NO ONE BUY SHIT

thanks stan marsh

i'll be glad to help y'all out with this no buying thing

seeing as i'm flat fucking broke

yo people just go to the fucking bay already

you don't turn into a middle aged yorkville mom if you go there, just go

Whats the selection like for darkshadow at the bay?

tees, tanks, denim jacket with leather sleeves, detroit jeans, I think that long cotton trench coat, etc.

pretty rad long crew neck in tan i may pick up. fuck off the XL or XXL

Richmond today. Someone bring me cwg's.

Why is there no Toronto thread in superjetset? Will be in town June 22-24, never been before. Any recommendations for restaurants I should hit up while I'm there?

stockyards, black camel, burger priest, barque blah blah blah blah if you came a month later i would get yall so drunk at my work's bar.

Im landing in Montreal June 8th (Im from the UK and have a 1 year work permit) My friend lives there so will see how it goes for a week or two but ive got a feeling itwont be long till i move on to Toronto.

Any ifo re work, cheap accomodation, places to go things to see etc would be much appreciated.

i'm having a party. pm me if you finna roll. goat, doobi - lookin' at yall

Popped by the bay yesterday. Still 25-30% off. Lots of pieces are running out of the smaller sizes.

I was thinking it'd be a larger area, so I was a bit underwhelmed.

Popped by the bay yesterday. Still 25-30% off. Lots of pieces are running out of the smaller sizes.

I was thinking it'd be a larger area, so I was a bit underwhelmed.

rich china population goes hard

yo j working at richmond any time soon? also holla at me when you're done those bracelets and let's get pho sometime soon. clopek can come if he mans up with the cilantro.

next time you bring up cilantro i'm gonna rip off your balls and shove them up your ass, so that the next time you take a shit, you shit all over your own balls

Has anyone had alterations done at studio kim before? Thoughts, opinions, suggestions?

stockyards burger eating contest

whoever can eat one of every burger on the menu wins

i think i could probably do that. although the last burger i had there was really, really bad so i haven't been back for a while - must have been an off day cuz every other time it's been deadly

but on the eating tip, i just got back from a week-ish in texas and the food down there makes everything in toronto look like a fucking joke. i'll probably up some flicks in the eats thread when i get less lazy. clopek, i just got your text from what i'm assuming was the weekend when i got back to canada today for some reason.

welcome home.

food party will have to wait until next week, as i have 30 dollars to last me 9 days. anyone who wants to buy me pho periodically will be rewarded with rep and a free can of strongbow.

Any WLU grads here? How are the rez?

I went to Laurier. Long enough ago though that enough has probably changed.

I was in a male-only rez and it ended up being great. In high school most dudes want co-ed because they think orgies will erupt on a nightly basis. Years later, a lot of my closest friends are still dudes I met in first year and lived on the same floor with.

Has anyone had alterations done at studio kim before? Thoughts, opinions, suggestions?

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. I haven't tried every tailor in the city so I won't say they're THE BEST!!!!! but I'm pretty particular about clothes and don't stress at all about having them do anything I need done.