TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

alright bitches, here's the dealy. tonight i'm booking a room at the POD hotel in new yawk for the sidneylo meet. it's a townhouse suite, one queen bed and a double pullout sofa, which means hella homo sleeping arrangements. it's 250 bucks each, and that covers the whole weekend, thursday night until sunday morning. this room has a private bathroom (no dirty hostel status) and a TV and stereo, and sidney said the POD is a great location given where the party is happening. there's a few people on TBD status but they get precedence...anyway, there's room for 4, and will post a "confirmed roadtrippers" list soon enough.

oh yeah, i'll be driving overnight wednesday to get us early, cuz it's a 12 hour drive, so the official dates of travel are the 26th to the 30th.

edit: room booked, 2 twin beds, 1 pullout couch. dopefresh.

NESK im sorry for steppin on your bapes..

next time i go to The DUFZ mall i will get you another pair.

jane and finch mall, son. i aint on that uppity dufferin shit.

and you scuff'd my airbushed jeezy portrait on the toe. thats never forgive action.

shit yo that sounds like a good time.

i wonder if theres enough interest maybe send 2 carloads down and book another room at the POD

i am positive there is. do it up, and book a 2nd room asapppppp

current list of "potential" roadtrippers

samgram

yuljo

sean

halifamous

nesk

homi

mr. juby

plus of course myself, and jordie is coming. which means we've got way more than enough for 1 car and 1 room.

i'm there. i got a family sedan.

juby, nesk, homi and fabulaz is rollin wit.

guys, just bring gas money and cds, unless u wanna listen to dipset all day.

maybe we can convoy there?

clopek, details on the place and why u picked it. $1000 for 3 nights thurs-sat right?

sounds ok, plus we can host a sufu party in it.

i'm there. i got a family sedan.

juby, nesk, homi and fabulaz is rollin wit.

guys, just bring gas money and cds, unless u wanna listen to dipset all day.

maybe we can convoy there?

clopek, details on the place and why u picked it. $1000 for 3 nights thurs-sat right?

sounds ok, plus we can host a sufu party in it.

imma dig out my favourite avril lavigne albums for the trip

Confucius say:

YaLL nigGuhz NeEd 2 stop BITCHIN snitchin cuz u need 2 b holdin' it down n commit 2 da hood and also confirm with NIGGER your attendance for the Gay York City trip cuz HE NEED 2 KNO.