TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

i think i unfairly equate oliver spencer with eyeglasses because i read american psycho too many times and the brand just registers as oliver peoples.

i have to wait until nov. 1 to find out if i got this co-op position in toronto

really anxious and haven't been really doing any work, just counting down till then

oddly enough, after the interview i was a bit nervous because i brought up american psycho towards the end when we were just shooting the shit, and i realized it's a pretty weird book/movie to bring up

yeah, i know what you mean about serpentine. i walked in and it was just a bunch of hypebeast guys trying to sell me shit. some nice pieces though. the other really embarrassing store was over the rainbow. they have good denim at good prices though, so w/e

i walked by stolen riches and there was some homeless guy chilling in the door and the space was empty. saw the new oliver spencer shop so that'll be cool

what do they sell at motoretta? all i get when i google it is scooters

yeah most of the list is overpriced... but upc has some nice pieces, j+o prices are pretty good and sydney's/uncle otis/jacflash weren't bad. jacflash had a garage sale in the back with some nice nico shit so got that

motoretta carries, cheap mondays, fred perry, dunderdon, ben sherman, penguin, sessun, penfield, wesc and brixton. i don't wear the stuff anymore but it does sell for us. looking to replace a couple of those brands for the next fall winter season (spring orders already went out ages ago). thinking maybe wings and horns and albam or something along those lines. any feedback and what peoplke want to see would be welcomed.

yo guys, this isn't spam but most of you can probably save money somehow doing this (unless u dont use a cellphone or you're a retentions troll).. mobilicity is offering $35 unlimited everything (INCLUDING DATA) plans right now.. they got galaxy S / nexus1

if you can't switch cause you're on contract or something then call your customer service/retentions and tell them you wanna cancel for this mobilicity plan.. they'll hook you up properly.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/35-unlimited-everything-plan-mobilicity-mississauga-948360/

only here until november 7th.. i got fido to match it as best as they could without the data

Check Kijiji maybe. That where I look for renting places, other than asking friends.

Is there anything interesting going on this weekend? I'm back in town Saturday morning and I don't want to be bored (I go to school out of the city).

Does J&O still carry Geller? As far as I can tell, they didn't order anything this Fall.

Last time I was in they didn't have any, but the might have just been sold out. I know Nomad has a bunch in though.

Also, jumping back to the burger thing, +1 to Allens having a great burger. Probably my favourite in the city.

Last time I was in they didn't have any, but the might have just been sold out. I know Nomad has a bunch in though.

Also, jumping back to the burger thing, +1 to Allens having a great burger. Probably my favourite in the city.

Yeah goslett is right, checking out the online shop they didnt order anything for fall, best to hit up nomad.

Also, I hit up your tumblr goslett = instant follow, some good shit you post

The Oliver Spencer store in Toronto is now open. It is right beside the Fred Perry store on Queen near Ossington. Looks great and was featured on Esquire online. Can't wait to check out some of the complimentary brands they have too. Wouldn't mind getting my company discount on some Quoddy's thats for sure.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashion/oliver-spencer-toronto-111110?src=rss

The Oliver Spencer store in Toronto is now open. It is right beside the Fred Perry store on Queen near Ossington. Looks great and was featured on Esquire online. Can't wait to check out some of the complimentary brands they have too. Wouldn't mind getting my company discount on some Quoddy's thats for sure.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashion/oliver-spencer-toronto-111110?src=rss

Abused this many times. Nothing like Quoddy's at cost.