TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

any good places to be this coming saturday (january 31st)? doing a birthday and can't think of anything...the Drake is a last resort thing...

ps: anyone remember una mas back in the day? any kind of place these days that has a vibe like that?

also i like funk and soul, any places for that?

thx

come shop at 7-11 this saturday

10% off for every toronto sufu ghey boys! :eek:

how much s/s shit do places have in

should i go down this weekend or wait a while

also i want white pants for a march break trip anything other than aa

The white AA jeans are actually pretty solid. The fit is good, the price is reasonable, the only other alternatives are CM's or Aprils if you can find any. I like mine more than a pair of Filippa K ones.

Wait until closer to your trip.

Also, sup juby.

k so some girl i met in NZ whos from OZ just flew in and she's living in High Park at the moment while searching out another spot to live.

anyways, i said we'd have drinks tomorrow night. Wheres a good spot to go for some social drinks but still leaves the possibility of getting real fucked up shes never been out in Toronto before so somewhere that'll give her a good sense of the city... and we'll probably be taking some sort of public transportation method in from highpark keep in mind

thankja

beacs and unit is good times. fuck college street bar though. if youre around there, go across the street to teds colission and get your grime on. king heinis for cheap and if its dead, theyll probly let you smoke inside and/or serve you til 3.