TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Zeb reminded me today that the stores in Toronto have some of the best customer service you could ask for. My CP laces were coming apart after two winters, and he hooked me up with a replacement pair just for asking. They seemed to be busy getting something ready in the back, curious as to what it was, but it was late and I needed to get to Guelph.

Speaking of which, Guelph fucking sucks.

apparently lang came in yesterday. (or 2 days ago) nice cardigan.

komakino is closing their physical store, 70% off remaining stock. hali, fab, homi, legz and hocus, let me know if you want anything.

edit: not that i wouldnt hook anyone else up, but noone else really fits the koma aesthetic.

komakino is closing their physical store, 70% off remaining stock. hali, fab, homi, legz and hocus, let me know if you want anything.

edit: not that i wouldnt hook anyone else up, but noone

else really fits the koma aesthetic.

I WANT ALL JULIUS OUTFIT PLEASE

james, they have mucho raf. i didnt see margeila last time i was in, but im positive ive seen it there prior. when i went in last week, the dude was rearranging the racks and it was kinda hard to see what was up.

i wasnt expecting everyone to pm me requests, those wont be entertianed. im not proxying for strangers. if my friends, however, want anything, ill hook them up.

where can i cop some siqq drop crotch trousers in the city

or some waxed cotton pants

something to wear with my juun js. thanks.

juma pants are the shit. uncle otis carries the knitwear and might have the trousers this season. upc also might be carrying them.