TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Epicure is hippie? They have half decent food, but the last time I was there they were playing top40 radio.

I really only recommended it because it's a decent interior/patio for the price and it's across the street from my house.

you should be eating at ghandi everday. your fuckin up messin with that other shit. proximity to china town also means you should never pay more than $9 for a meal.

Guest ManOfSteel555
thanks. think i'm going to try epicure.

that's a safe choice--huge menu, decent atmosphere.

personally though, i'd go gandhi roti if it's open--was craving it last night, but of course, it is closed on weekends...bah.

yo anyone going to either free k-os k-Naan show at nathan Phillips

Or dj premier pete rock tonight?

Just woke up.

In Waterloo after some crazy homecoming day

Homi you reach out here I think I remember you saying you came out last year

yo yea i was in the loo

too tired to go to circa , passed out at liek 10pm last night

yo yea i was in the loo

too tired to go to circa , passed out at liek 10pm last night

hahaha yea man waterloo this weekend was an absolute show.

got fucking blind but i know it was a good time.

Especially MacDonells gyros

was pissed when i woke up cause i thought we didnt go... and macdonells is closed sundays... but remembered or was reminded a few minutes later that we did go

bomb.

bought a pair of wings and horns jeans on sufu market for a really good price. ended up there was a major discoloration on em. got a refund from the seller.

i like the quality and the fit, was wondering if any of you know some where i could get them dyed in toronto?

wear them...beat them...till they fade...:mad:

was wondering if any of you know some where i could get them dyed in toronto?

cop dye from fabricland

eat tub of neapolitan icecream

dye it yourself ttttttottaly dude

yessir, free pantaloons. I'll consider dying them. I definitely could not wear em until they faded, they are embarassingly discoloured and that shit would take forever!

and yes, I have a ridiculous amount of lego in my office. Been collecting it for the nostalgia factor, but haven't had a single minute to do anything with it. Majority of it is used lego from garage sales, etc. If little kids saw how much lego i have, they'd shit a multi-coloured lego brick.

hahaha yea man waterloo this weekend was an absolute show.

got fucking blind but i know it was a good time.

Especially MacDonells gyros

was pissed when i woke up cause i thought we didnt go... and macdonells is closed sundays... but remembered or was reminded a few minutes later that we did go

bomb.

yo them shits is good but so expensive now $8 for 2, wtf. Me and my friend skipped to the front of the line at like 2am to try and scam orders but didnt work out, and we walked away ashamed..

on a side note, someone remind me what stores sell acne jeans in toronto