TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

dont touch summerlicious. eat KD for the nest 20 days then use money saved on a great meal minusall the shitbag tourists.

i've been to my fair share of qual-i-tee restaurants in TO...but summerlicious at least allows me to go there with friends....bunch of po' students.

has anyone had the rare roast beef sandwich at pangaea? SOO tasty.

also, skiniks, you are a slob. how was hanging out in a garage last night?

Does anyone know anywhere other than Nomand in TO where they sell Filson bags? They don't carry the size my dad wants and shipping is 80 bucks if you order online

people dont give hamilton enough credit. Before I went there for school I thought it was some shithole where everyone sucked.

I still think its a shithole, but it's my shithole now :) (plus, parties in hamilton are just nicer. No one dances in toronto!!)

Hey is toronto fun? This dude i know was working finance in toronto and my dad got him a job in arizona and he didnt even hesitate to take it. Toronto can't be that bad, right?

though my opinion may be ever so slightly biased, i can confidently say that toronto fucking rules.

50% of canada's steel is produced in hamilton. fact.

I'm assuming we can only say this because the only arm of what was Stelco that was ever financially viable was the Lake Erie Works plant. So technically, not Hamilton... more like Port Dover? Heh. Worked there for 3 summers, not too bad actually.

My roommate from York came to Hamilton a few months ago and apparently really upset some people in a bar when he referred to it as a small town. This coming from a guy who has lived in St Albert and Kingston. I had to remind him that Hamilton's actually one of the biggest cities in the country.

Hamilton doesn't have a whole lot to do, but there are some good places if you know where to look. And agreeing that Toronto is pretty good too; I haven't been back since I left my old job and it's far less depressing than Hamilton.

Toronto is awesome dude. I paid a guy $1.50 and he rode a 5-foot unicycle while juggling 3 machettes; true story.

Mind you, many others paid him aswell. It was Sunday evening outside of the Eaton Centre. Not sure how often he does that shit, but I was pretty fucking impressed.

Toronto is awesome dude. I paid a guy $1.50 and he rode a 5-foot unicycle while juggling 3 machettes; true story.

Mind you, many others paid him aswell. It was Sunday evening outside of the Eaton Centre. Not sure how often he does that shit, but I was pretty fucking impressed.

fuck that dude. guy outside my work will take $20 and do cartwheels through traffic. now thats earining it.

Hamilton actually seems sort of rad, it's got a cool history in terms of labour, and unions, and drunken violence. I was there once for a weekend for a judo tournament, I remember tons of hardcore bands. Hammertown hXc.

rammertime bitch

i was drinking at kos a couple weeks ago and joel from rammer, who i thought was a homeless man, was rolling around on my table begging for sips of our beers

it was uh, fun

i need help from you toronto peoples, i'm flying there tomorrow for a 2 weeks training thing and i'm gonna need some weed and don't wan't to bring it in the plane...

so basically, where can i buy some, or better if one of you guys could help me out, that be much appreciated. i'm staying downtown (at the royal york if i remember correctly), but can expense taxis to go pretty anywhere so i can be mobile. and i've always helped my fellow SuFuers when they came to Montreal ;)

alternatively, if some of you are down for beers or something tomorrow night or during the coming weeks, just let me know

thanks in advance