show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

I don't really wanna wade through this whole thread... so sorry if this is a dumb question.

How do desert boots look with shorts? I'm thinking summer shoes here.

I rocked desert boots / shorts a few times while on holiday this winter. I think it looks good but the key might be the cut of the shorts. Hafta be skinny and above the knee for the look to work best IMO.

I rocked desert boots / shorts a few times while on holiday this winter. I think it looks good but the key might be the cut of the shorts. Hafta be skinny and above the knee for the look to work best IMO.

I would have never thought of doing this. I won't rock them with anything but less than a Nudie RR leg opening let alone shorts. I'll have to go see how this looks.

That is exactly what I was thinking actually. Sort of a pseudo military feel. I just don't want them to be overly clunky.

Can anyone comment on the soles of the new "Street" line? They do appear to be the same as the vintage padmore ones as they also have a non-removable insole. The crepe on the old ones were more firm. Also, are these slimmer than the chunky China ones? Thanks.

They're from a new Originals

collection named Street (not tapping into the zeitgeist, but named after their Somerset base). Slimmed down profiles, less corny branding.

You see this insole and you're onto good stuff:

image3xl.jpg

They have some of the new collection on display next to some older pairs (metal tag logo, the works) in my local branch and the differences are laughable.

hi guys, i'm getting my first pair of desert trek, but the only way i can get them is on the net.

what is the sizing of these shoes? i'm normally a 8US in sneakers like AF1. what size should i get in clarks desert trek?

thanks

I don't really wanna wade through this whole thread... so sorry if this is a dumb question.

How do desert boots look with shorts? I'm thinking summer shoes here.

sorry this picture doesnt really showcase it but u get an idea, and you get to see halifamous with a curly mullet, i wore these jawns rolled down with no laces a lot last summer now theyre trashed as fuck

n649857278_1608115_708.jpg

finally came across some weavers after much searching

DSCF2797.jpg

annoyingly they are not irish but made in vietnam(?) leather is a little thin but other than that don't seem too different

for £10 i'm not really fussed

the soles were rock hard but tried that oven trick and they came up a treat

i have to go a full size bigger on weavers since the length is shorter

this was pretty spot on size bigger than normal but fit is good

thread continues to deliver

I saw a bunch of young people...girls and guys...board a plane to Chicago wearing grey suede Wallabees. Seemed odd, perhaps they'll be the next generic rich midwestern white kid shoe along with Sperrys, New Balance 992/3s, and Rainbow sandals

Formally seconding the prediction that wallies are the next Greek set shoe of choice.