show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

Question:

Anyone's wallabees start to hurt like 5 months after they bought them? I mean, they were so comfy since I bought em in January. But for the past week, they kinda hurt. Anyone?

if anything they should be more comfortable. have you worn them a decent amount, or just once in awhile? some people step differently though and cause the sole to bend a certain way or feel skewed. they should get better the more you wear em though.

• 1 month later...
im pretty sure none of the original line is in the states.

original line? as in clarks originals? they have a giant f'ing store on 3rd ave.

about the weavers - you won't find them 'round here. clarks.co.uk has them, and oi poloi has a japanese made version that i'm sure is much better quality. only thing is, they only have the split toe version (like the desert trek).

• 2 weeks later...

x-post from recent purchases but I figure you all might appreciate it more here:

I just went to the clarks store just to take a peek and happened to wearing some desert kahns that I purchased several months ago. Upper was lined with dirt and stained with beer and the sole was ripping off near the toe on my right foot. It occurred to me I might want to fix em so I asked the nice lady that was working the store and to my surprise she exchanged my ratty ass kahns for brand new beeswax desert boots. Excellent!