show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

first pic is from that shitty grey suit satorialist thing in GQ, no? what a posed piece of shit that spread was.

patrick ervell is definitely one of my favorite up and comers.

tried on a pair of luggers at UO (fred perry on sale for $15/polo, i was enticed). wasn't feeling the color, but a good looking shoe.

6a00d8341c974f53ef011168fed061970c-450wi

• 2 weeks later...

^further down the line is fine. I think they look better if you let them get scuffed up and a little dry, and then clean and apply Obenauf's conditioner. Just don't let them get too dry and cracked.

Brought both my Wallabees in today for a re-sole as I've worn down the bottoms so I'm walking on the way outside of each foot - pretty uncomfortable.

Shoe man had a plantation crepe sheet that was much firmer than the gummy original sole. he said it will hold up much better than the original but looks exactly the same. pretty psyched, pics to come.

1zy7dw4.jpg

2n058ol.jpg

also brought in my RW 875's to have some lug soles put on to replace the crepes. anxious to see how that one will turn out.

I have a 20% off coupon that I got in the mail. Not good for online, can only be used at a Clarks store between now and November 25. I have no use for it, but I figured someone on here might. Not sure how to get it to whoever wants it.