show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

picked up a pair of clarks orig desert boots

DSC00688.jpg

ive got 80 bucks in urban outfitter to spend so i think i will use it toward payment of of those leather deserts ,, anyone got fit pics of these in tapered jeans? I usually wear slim black or dark dark blue (N&F's) .... donno if it will fit well with them?

thanks for helping a clarks newb

has clarks ever made those brown colour with a dark brown sole? i saw an old dude rocking a pair in that colour but with a dark brown sole.

thinking about it i don't even think they were clarks. they had 3 lace holes. but damn they look good.

Celebrating 60 years in business, Clarks have banded together a host of VIP artists, designers and celebrities to customise and personalise the brand's signature Desert Boot. With each shoe up for auction at www.clarks.nl and www.clarks.be, all proceeds will go towards War Child - a relief and development agency dedicated to providing immediate, effective and sustainable aid to children affected by war. We were lucky enough to get a closer look at all twenty shoes currently on sale, from artists such as DJ Mr. Wix, fashion-illustrator Piet Paris and image-stylist Dyanne Beekman co-operated. Have a peek and if you're down for the cause, make sure to put your bid in at Clarks today!
from SF.. http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/articles/Clarks-X-War-Child-Artist-Charity-Desert-Boots/JulesDavid-side-1/

JarnoKettunen-schuin-1.jpg

JulesDavid-side-1.jpg

figured i'd post this if anyone found it interesting

Clarks UK having a 50% off sale now.

25%-50% on Wallabees

Tan Weever £50.00

50% off Lynx

=========================================

I'd like to see fit pic of Lynx too, the shape is quite different compare to deserts esp the toe box

Also thoughts on their Blackdown boots?

Clarks UK having a 50% off sale now.

25%-50% on Wallabees

Tan Weever £50.00

50% off Lynx

=========================================

I'd like to see fit pic of Lynx too, the shape is quite different compare to deserts esp the toe box

Also thoughts on their Blackdown boots?

-___- uk only huh sigh....i wish i could get in on that from new york

Yo mynameisnyke

Maybe not that on like every clark, but if you go up and down broadway theres a lot of places that sell clarks discounted. I got some wallys at like some store Miz Mooz (sp?) on broadway like a few blocks from Uniqlo for like 50. I saw a store closer to canal street and broadway with a bunch of them for 70, but this was a few months ago.

Yo mynameisnyke

Maybe not that on like every clark, but if you go up and down broadway theres a lot of places that sell clarks discounted. I got some wallys at like some store Miz Mooz (sp?) on broadway like a few blocks from Uniqlo for like 50. I saw a store closer to canal street and broadway with a bunch of them for 70, but this was a few months ago.

Hmm.... 50.. you dont say, well idk im going to my local mall in queens today ima go check them out see if they anything going on in tha tcalrks store adn also try on the lynx boot