show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

So it seems that desert boots run 1/2 - 1 size bigger.

If I wear some sperrys in 10, and vans eras in 10.5, and nikes in 10.5 usually, should I go for 9.5s or 10s?

I'd go with a size 10...I'm the same size as you and my size 10 desert boots fit perfectly...and there's still room for insoles if you use them.

Living on the east coast really does suck. I was just putting some shoes back in their boxes and notices that my Beeswax wallabees are covered in road salt from walking around campus and through parking lots at work and school. I don't want to take a wipe them down with just water, because that will ruin them. Is there a better way of cleaning them, like some kind of under the counter cleaner that will do the trick. I know that the food store that I work in carries a limited amount of Kiwi products. Please help.

Living on the east coast really does suck. I was just putting some shoes back in their boxes and notices that my Beeswax wallabees are covered in road salt from walking around campus and through parking lots at work and school. I don't want to take a wipe them down with just water, because that will ruin them. Is there a better way of cleaning them, like some kind of under the counter cleaner that will do the trick. I know that the food store that I work in carries a limited amount of Kiwi products. Please help.

why would water ruin them?

where's it picking up from?

Get major e-props ... I need a pickup from UK shipped here .. ill throw some crumbs on top of it ..

I'm just worried that the water might do something to the leather, like discolor them or something. But if it doesn't then, then I'll just wipe them down tonight.

Don't worry about it, wax is a natural water repellant. Plus mink oil darkens them which sucks, just wear them

wow that's really weird...they've also got some brown suede ones. the shape on the leather ones in particular, including the diagonal stitching on the sides of the heel, looks like the o.g. p&b's, but the way they're advertised (and the fact that the brown suedes don't have a leather collar) make them seem like they're newly manufactured? if so, props to Clarks for sorting the shape back out, on these versions anyway.

that's pretty sweet. hopefully they make them available in the US

I would want to check them out in person before committing...

there's a couple size 7 p&b's available on the bay, from the uk for you small footed peeps